Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 20, 2024, 12:44:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2012 national defense act craps on the US Constitution.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 national defense act craps on the US Constitution.  (Read 4750 times)
lil mike
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Topic Starter Combination Level 3
« on: December 06, 2011, 03:31:54 pm »

I think what Nutty was saying, was that for all the flag wrapping and Constitutional idolatry the Tea Party envelopes itself in, you'd think THEY (of any of our reps) would have gone ape shit and made sure this never saw the light of day.  Instead, for all their patriotic bluster, they wiped their asses with the constitution...along with everyone else.

He was pointing out the irony and obviously hollow legislative resolve they possess. 

Constitutional Idolatry?  I take it you're not a believer...

But what I find ironic, is that Nutty singled out the Tea Party, when of the 7 Senators who voted against the bill, 2 are Tea Partiers:  Rand Paul (KY),  and Mike Lee (UT), and Tom Coburn is Tea Party friendly.  Considering how few Tea Partiers are in the Senate, that is a much better percentage of opposition than any other caucus in the Senate.  So don't blame this debacle on the Tea Party. When it comes to irony & hypocrisy, there is much more ammo to fling around in other directions.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: