Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 19, 2024, 12:58:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2012 national defense act craps on the US Constitution.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 national defense act craps on the US Constitution.  (Read 4739 times)
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 07, 2011, 03:30:58 pm »

My civil liberties are being reduced little by little one bill at a time all in the name of protecting my family. How about protecting my freedoms as well.

I've been screaming about this for years.. sadly, it's worse than 'in the name of protecting your family'.. because the reality is it's in the name of your freedoms being thrown away so someone else's family can feel 'faux' safe at night.. your family isn't even on the radar, they will strip you and yours of rights faster than a cat can lick its ass if it means they feel safe.

the odd thing is, these same people will have epileptic fits if the government even looks at a higher tax rate because ya know, gov't should stay out of our lives and all.

I cannot fathom the mind that says "make gov't small" while trying to make gov't  so intrusive in ones private life that it is tasked with deciding which medical procedures women should have.. or  the claims that 'gov't is the root of evil", while wanting gov't to decide who should love who.. I hear the term 'social conservative' and I laugh because it's always these same people begging for the gov't to tell you and I what to do (because they don't like it..) who do everything in their power to destroy the gov't power to do anything..

are they retarded that they don't see the hypocrisy?
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: