Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 12:38:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2012 national defense act craps on the US Constitution.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 national defense act craps on the US Constitution.  (Read 4724 times)
44nutman
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Level 5
« on: December 07, 2011, 05:36:28 pm »

I find it ridiculously easy to tell the difference between the Republicans and the Tea Party, but I admit I may be closer to the issue than you.  You guys seem to think of the Tea Party as a super conservative verison of the Republicans, but the Tea Party's primary target in 2010 were Republicans, not Democrats.  They want to take over the Republican party, not join the establishment.  Of course over time we'll see how that works out...

But even using Republicans, when they are a minority in the Senate, doesn't really get to the core of the problem.  The core hypocrisy is all of the liberal Democrats who voted for this, when they opposed every anti terrorism measure of the Bush administration.  Sometimes not because the measures were themselves bad, but because of the slippery slope.  Well, this legislation is the bottom of the slippery slope and they voted for it.  And it wasn't even close, it was a landslide vote.

So if you are not going to vote for Nelson because he supported it (no support for Rubio is a given) what about Obama?  It's his measure after all.
I might throw away my vote on Ron Paul. He is kooky but he is not bought.
I can't vote for Mitt Kerry, even though at one time in his life he has been on my side on every issue.
Newt, looks great in the debates but he is an insider, and has been going Conservetard lately. Newts skeletons will kill him.
I would be Herman's wing man at a club but never would have voted for him.
Would vote for Huntsman but the only way he would get elected is to shoot Elton John or some other famous gay celebrity. Huntsmen views on China are spot on but he is not Conservtard enough for his own party.
Bachman and Santorum, I would only vote for them if a gun was to my head and still would have to ponder the vote.
Perry is an idiot.
I think that covers them all.
The funny thing the GOP needs to look at 2004 on how this election is going to play out. The left thought no way Bush gets re-elected but the Dems put up an idiot against him.
Obama has been worse with my personal freedoms than Bush. The whole gunning down a US citizen without a trial, was my last straw. Obama is going to pull out all the troops in Iraq before the election, tout his toughness on terrorist(which with Osama gone he can) and what little gains in the economy he makes will help him out.
Cliff notes.
The 2nd time in the last 3 presidential elections I am going to vote for the lesser evil of the two.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: