Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 17, 2024, 10:11:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Osama Bin Dead

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama Bin Dead  (Read 4596 times)
lil mike
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Topic Starter Combination Level 3
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2011, 11:09:53 am »

my argument has not changed, it has remained that that I wasn't partsian in that post you copied.. , I didn't get that way until you accused me of being partsian all day long.. I had done nothing all day long except throw out some congrats,throw out a quote, thrown some love to HRC, Re-enacted a phone call, and said release the photo.. then you and your witch hunt came along looking to be a dick to anyone and everyone who even mention Obama..

Not that you have any credibility in this, you lost that over in the Libya thread by accusing me there of being suspicious and unbelievable all so you didn't have to admit you made a reading errors.. and here, since you are the one who considers one post at 744am and another 8hrs later at 455pm a "full day of hyperpartisan frenzy"  you have no standing either..

But, we'll give it the old college try again anyway.. so let's try it this way..

Me:Bob said it's cold.. I can't believe Bob's cold.. it's 107 outside, how is the hell is he cold..

you:so, you're saying that you're cold.

uh no, me telling you what Bob told me, isn't me being anything. It's me telling you what Bob told me.

I'm fully comfortable with what I wrote. It wasn't partisan at all, and the idea that you guys copied my post from the muche over here as an example of partisanship  shows to me how disconnected you and Howey are from... sheesh just having a normal conversation. 

The thing is though, you didn't reveal yourself just to me, but to everyone else on this board who isn't so wrapped up in the hyperpartisanship that you are.  Words do mean something so I'm happy to have this thread as a testament to your single mindedness.
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2011, 12:32:23 pm »

I'm fully comfortable with what I wrote. It wasn't partisan at all, and the idea that you guys copied my post from the muche over here as an example of partisanship  shows to me how disconnected you and Howey are from... sheesh just having a normal conversation. 

The thing is though, you didn't reveal yourself just to me, but to everyone else on this board who isn't so wrapped up in the hyperpartisanship that you are.  Words do mean something so I'm happy to have this thread as a testament to your single mindedness.

Here's what I said:

Perhaps we knew your guys would be crawling out of the woodwork praising Dubya for his tight work.

And I've admitted that was a partisan comment. A well-deserved comment in that my prediction was (again) spot-on!

It's proof positive that there are a small number of people out there who will not, can not, and will never give the President credit for anything...even the most significant foreign policy accomplishment of the past ten years.

To this day, over a week later, where are the accolades from this group praising the President for a treasure trove of intelligence gained from the raid?

Nowhere. They're too busy saying now that the President really, really didn't want to kill Osama.  Roll Eyes

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201105030018

It's come to this: Islamophobic crank Pam Geller (last seen on Fox Business lying about President Obama's "photoshopped" birth certificate) is now reporting that Obama didn't actually want to kill Osama bin Laden, but the military "overruled" the Commander-in-Chief and conducted the mission anyway.

As anyone familiar with the Constitution and the concept of civilian control of the military can tell you: it doesn't work that way.

Her source for this shockingly stupid report is NewsFlavor.com, which claims to have received a "communication" from their "long time D.C. Insider" in which intimate details of the most closely-guarded national security deliberations in recent memory are laid out, portraying the president as weak, vacillating, and overly concerned with politics -- basically, the right-wing caricature of Obama.

Here's the key part of the "D.C. Insider's" message [emphasis in original]:

IMPORTANT SPECIFIC:  When 48 hour go order issued, CoC was told, not requested.  Administration scrambled to abort.  That order was overruled.  This order did not originate from CoC.  Repeat - this order did not originate from CoC.  He complied, but did not originate.

Independent military contacts have confirmed.  Stories corroborate one another.  This is legit.

The killing of Osama Bin Laden was in fact a Coup within Obama WH.
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2011, 09:02:38 pm »

yes, yes .. of course.  anything you say Mike, anything you say.
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: