Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 20, 2024, 04:26:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

68% of GOP voters believe US health care is the best.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 68% of GOP voters believe US health care is the best.  (Read 337 times)
44nutman
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Level 5
« on: June 22, 2012, 09:41:06 am »

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/2008-releases/republicans-democrats-disagree-us-health-care-system.html

Another example of the cult of FOX. It is another example of the GOP con game. The elite have convinced the poor sheep in the party to believe fucking anything they say.
I pay about $800 a month for a family of 3 out my pocket. That is with like a 5k deductable that I have to kick out for any emergency service.
My daughter had to have surgery and the doctor would not do shit unless they had 900 bucks prior to the surgery, insurance covered the rest. Basically it was not happening unless cash is in hand. I felt like I was getting shook down.

Our system is great if you have lots of money but if not it is average at best.

They are the  same dumb fucks believe the earth is still flat, about 6000 years old, think Glen Beck is a historian and thinks that money grubbing hillbilly from Alaska is out for their best interests.
No wonder the GOP gets shit done, it is exhausting for non GOP'ers to fight stupid. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 10:09:44 am »

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the twit-tards last year or so who were preaching "Just go to the doctor and ask for a 'trade' payment option, they will work with you and trade for service with food or chickens or something".. I've tried it with 4 dentists.. "My husband is an expert when it comes to tile,stucco,pools,waterfalls,landscaping.. you name it.. we'll trade his services, if there is something you need done, for a tooth extraction or even a cap"...  I've offered my services "I'm a master organizer,cleaner and stager.. I can clean and organize your office to help make it more efficient and move around the equipment and furniture to make it easy to access..I come with references from a prominent local bankruptcy lawyer, a pediatric anesthesiologist, and an ex personal aide to Eisenhower John and Jackie Kennedy to name a few,but I can supply more."

the answer... "Sorry, but we only accept cash at the time of service.."

what fucking bullshit these people spread... You'd think every single one of them work in some public sector job where the healthcare was awesome or were on Medicare... which 9 out of 10 times they probably do so of course they don't care what other people have to go through..

I said it a long time ago.. Healthcare is the last bastion of the 'have's" over the 'have nots'.. in the days of yore, blacks and the poor didn't have diamonds,furs, and fancy cars so the rich had something to laud over them and be separated from them by... but anyone can get a Jaguar or a Rolex anymore..or a pair of Fendi sunglasses and a Juicy bag.. but healthcare? uh huh, that's only for a select few and they are holding on to the last status symbol we have in American..

and ya know what? Fucking let them.. They're right.. I can go to the er for tendonitis 4 times in a month and not pay the bill because hey, my credit is suck as it is so what's one more.. besides, the hospitals are wising up and issuing their own kind of 'medicaid' to pay for the uninsured.. so let the 50 million or so without anything keep using the ER's like that and running the costs up.. Let the supreme vote down the mandate.. let insurance be attached to employment while we're going the largest and deepest unemployment in decades... all it does is bring about a Universal system faster.. we're an embarrassment around the world because we're too fucking "american" to take care of the basic health of our people...

not for much longer assholes..

Howard Dean and Keith Ellison are right..

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., amplified on Dean’s remarks, saying the overturning of the health care law would create an “opportunity” for the left to push single-payer.

“I wholeheartedly think that if this individual mandate gets thrown out, it is an opportunity for us to organize right away,” Ellison said. “We’ve got to go in, we’ve got to shape the debate right away, because the issue will be, ‘If not this, what?’ Well, the ‘what’ is single payer health care. We’ve got to prepare ourselves to literally pounce.”

He also cautioned liberals not to despair in the face of attacks from conservatives, and he blasted the Supreme Court for being controlled by the right.

The right is going to try to beleaguer the left by saying, ‘See, you were unconstitutional and we were right all along,’” Ellison predicted. “And you cannot accept that nonsense. You gotta understand that this is the Supreme Court of Citizens United, Bush vs. Gore, and now this thing. And it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the right wing. We can’t look at what they do as necessarily the truth or any fair rendering. So let’s be ready to take maximum opportunity no matter what happens.
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 01:47:47 pm »

The recent hack job under my eye?  If I didn't have medicare/medicaid, I would have been looking at a 1600 dollar bill. I was there for a total of an hour.  I wasn't being seen for that entire time.  The whole procedure (minus the part where they left me alone by myself in the patient room for 25 minutes with a gaping whole in my face while they took my chunk sample to have a secondary look with a machine) was 10 minutes, tops.

Not sure what the machine cost upon original purchase, but from hearing them talking outside the door "ole betsy" or whatever they were calling it, was in need of replacement...so it had been there for awhile and I'm sure it was quite paid off.

1600 bucks.  I'm sure every middle class family who can't afford insurance but HAVE TO HAVE medical services for health and well being, have that just *laying* around...recockulous.

Sorry to hear your daughter was ill Nutty, hope she feels better.
Report Spam   Logged
44nutman
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 03:55:52 pm »

The recent hack job under my eye?  If I didn't have medicare/medicaid, I would have been looking at a 1600 dollar bill. I was there for a total of an hour.  I wasn't being seen for that entire time.  The whole procedure (minus the part where they left me alone by myself in the patient room for 25 minutes with a gaping whole in my face while they took my chunk sample to have a secondary look with a machine) was 10 minutes, tops.

Not sure what the machine cost upon original purchase, but from hearing them talking outside the door "ole betsy" or whatever they were calling it, was in need of replacement...so it had been there for awhile and I'm sure it was quite paid off.

1600 bucks.  I'm sure every middle class family who can't afford insurance but HAVE TO HAVE medical services for health and well being, have that just *laying* around...recockulous.

Sorry to hear your daughter was ill Nutty, hope she feels better.
I hope you are feeling better.

My daughter had to have tubes put in her ears and anoids removed. She was up and running the next day. She just hates having to wear ear plugs when she swims. The only thing that sucked is they kicked us out of the room and she had to do it all by herself. YOu could see the fear on her face.
I was going to try to pull a Fletch move and call myself Dr. Rosen Rosen and try to sneak in the operating room to offer her my support.
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 04:41:16 pm »

I hope you are feeling better.

My daughter had to have tubes put in her ears and anoids removed.

Someone tried to remove my nads once. I screamed so loud I had to have tubes put in my ears.

(sorry 'bout the kid, Nutty!)

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: