Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 12:03:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Howie

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Howie  (Read 3097 times)
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2012, 01:10:32 pm »

I see now that the posters who are the Admins. of this board, care nothing about the truth, will use their Admin. powers to lie and edit the posts of others, and have no real desire to be honest.

They obviously deserve each other and are more comfortable in the hypocritical world that they have created for themselves.

seriously?

this was the thread this guy started on jpp... of course his name for this post is "The anonymous".. Oh how original.

Tried to see why Howie decided to leave this board, so I went to the address he provided and after asking him why.
I was warned, in a thinly veiled threat, that Howie is the Admin.
When I questioned the veiled threat, the defenders came out of the woodwork.

I was told that my question "came off as trolling", by ekg.
Then I was told that I was behaving like I was "butthurt" and that I was "either easily offended/confrontational...or a troll", by uselesslegs.
Howie then came back and commented that JPP was "...no longer a discussion board, it's a "Let's see who can flamebait women, gays, blacks and democrats the most without being constructive"."

Bijou and Howie then had a little "let's pat each other on the back" exchange, aboiut Dixie.

When I questioned uselesslegs, about his conclusion, ekg chimed back in with another comment that was meant to be insultive.
To which Howie said I was from the Atlanta area??!!

Then uselesslegs again referenced the "butthurt" comment, to which Howie responded that I had run like the "beaten down pussy" that I was.

Howey then accuses me of being USF and someone named reverend_da said I was an "asshole but it's a gaping bleeding cunt".

A little futher down, in the thread, Howie then accuses me of being UCF??!!
Bijou steps up and supports Howie's accusation that I'm supposed to be USF.
The poster named reverend_da then posts the following: "For a buzzillionair you're dumb as a a Niggrah fuckin a white girl in a Alabama Baptist church pew."

Howie then says that one of the other posters thinks I'm Dixie and says that I am USFREEDOM911 and that I'm from Ga??!!

During this time I pointed out that JPP has numerous posters who are visitors and don't post; but this was rejected.

One of the latest posts had a cut and paste of the rules (read another thinly veiled threat) and I asked if Howie was held to the same standards that they expected others to follow.

After trading insults with Howie, Howie decided to "edit" my insults; but left his posts as they were.

Odd that Howie has resorted to the very situations that was supposed to be Howie departed, in the first place.

it's not being met with positivity.. well, not from most.. there are the 'icemans' and 'wrongos' there as well who are patting this troll on the back.. but the staff there hasn't been too kind to him for following Howie around flaming this board..

my replies have been..

That's pretty much how I see it as well..

for the record... this person "bounty hunter" came onto my other board with a "Why did you run away from.." and the link to Howie's thread here.. considering the unapproved link in Howie's 'goodbye' post that got everyone's panties in wad, I found that to be hilarious..

But the post itself.. 'Howie, why did you run away'.. came off trolling..considering it was linked to Howie's goodbye post where he was being shredded for whatever... I wanted to stop the crap in it's tracks and 'veiled' nothing when I introduced myself as Admin and said if this person was a cool-bie then awesome great to see ya.. but if he/she was an asshole they'd be dealing with me.. There are many awesome people on jpp.. right,left and center.. but there are some asshats as well.. I don't think this is news, but to this person.. trolling my board, it was.

for the next few post this guy/gal "Bounty Hunter" couldn't grasp the idea that 'ekg' isn't 'howie'.. anymore than they've grasped in in this thread.. odd. Not only did they follow Howie to his board, but then addressed everyone as "Howie".. obsession maybe?

when I got tired of asking if they were a good witch or a bad one, another poster started a conversation with this person and "Bounty Hunter" went all snarky with him.. instead of being cool towards another board member for helping him and reaching out "Bounty Hunter" went all iis it your duty to explain things Howie says'.. and when the other poster clarified that he wasn't talking about Howie's comments, he was talking about mine,ekg, since this person didn't seem to understand that A) I was the one he was talking to at that time and 2) I ain't Howie.. he continued to be an ass...

but the best part was when he called Howie a cunt.. and our .. ahem.. "politically incorrect" member agreed with him on his description of Howie, but went further with his insult of Howie.. to which "Bounty hunter" attacked this poster as well.. calling him Howie's 'sperm bucket'..

but he's not a troll

alls I know.. you don't go to other people's boards and flame all their members and then turn around and get 'surprised' you're treated like shit.. nor do you then run back to the 'mother' board and start a post whining about your treatment at the other place.. but then, I'm not a 12 year old girl so how would I know..?

I'm more than happy to have any one over there.. left,right,center.. nice person or asshat. We take all kinds.. Hell, I spent all day trying to figure out avatar sizes for a new member just because it's what I'm there for.... But if you're going to come along and be a douche bag to every single poster who makes contact with you, as I would expect it is here, you're going to get attention you don't necessarily want.. and that's what happened with Bounty Hunter aka 'The Anonymous'....

and then came here to whine about it..

.. it's kinda funny...

Con't...
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: