Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 12:28:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Howie

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Howie  (Read 3090 times)
Bounty Hunter
Tourist

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
One year Anniversary Search Level 2
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2012, 08:04:03 am »

I see now that the posters who are the Admins. of this board, care nothing about the truth, will use their Admin. powers to lie and edit the posts of others, and have no real desire to be honest.

They obviously deserve each other and are more comfortable in the hypocritical world that they have created for themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2012, 01:04:12 pm »

I see now that the posters who are the Admins. of this board, care nothing about the truth, will use their Admin. powers to lie and edit the posts of others

lol...I guess you forgot about Damo editing my post on JPP to remove the link to here, yet I didn't do the same on your post. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2012, 01:10:32 pm »

I see now that the posters who are the Admins. of this board, care nothing about the truth, will use their Admin. powers to lie and edit the posts of others, and have no real desire to be honest.

They obviously deserve each other and are more comfortable in the hypocritical world that they have created for themselves.

seriously?

this was the thread this guy started on jpp... of course his name for this post is "The anonymous".. Oh how original.

Tried to see why Howie decided to leave this board, so I went to the address he provided and after asking him why.
I was warned, in a thinly veiled threat, that Howie is the Admin.
When I questioned the veiled threat, the defenders came out of the woodwork.

I was told that my question "came off as trolling", by ekg.
Then I was told that I was behaving like I was "butthurt" and that I was "either easily offended/confrontational...or a troll", by uselesslegs.
Howie then came back and commented that JPP was "...no longer a discussion board, it's a "Let's see who can flamebait women, gays, blacks and democrats the most without being constructive"."

Bijou and Howie then had a little "let's pat each other on the back" exchange, aboiut Dixie.

When I questioned uselesslegs, about his conclusion, ekg chimed back in with another comment that was meant to be insultive.
To which Howie said I was from the Atlanta area??!!

Then uselesslegs again referenced the "butthurt" comment, to which Howie responded that I had run like the "beaten down pussy" that I was.

Howey then accuses me of being USF and someone named reverend_da said I was an "asshole but it's a gaping bleeding cunt".

A little futher down, in the thread, Howie then accuses me of being UCF??!!
Bijou steps up and supports Howie's accusation that I'm supposed to be USF.
The poster named reverend_da then posts the following: "For a buzzillionair you're dumb as a a Niggrah fuckin a white girl in a Alabama Baptist church pew."

Howie then says that one of the other posters thinks I'm Dixie and says that I am USFREEDOM911 and that I'm from Ga??!!

During this time I pointed out that JPP has numerous posters who are visitors and don't post; but this was rejected.

One of the latest posts had a cut and paste of the rules (read another thinly veiled threat) and I asked if Howie was held to the same standards that they expected others to follow.

After trading insults with Howie, Howie decided to "edit" my insults; but left his posts as they were.

Odd that Howie has resorted to the very situations that was supposed to be Howie departed, in the first place.

it's not being met with positivity.. well, not from most.. there are the 'icemans' and 'wrongos' there as well who are patting this troll on the back.. but the staff there hasn't been too kind to him for following Howie around flaming this board..

my replies have been..

That's pretty much how I see it as well..

for the record... this person "bounty hunter" came onto my other board with a "Why did you run away from.." and the link to Howie's thread here.. considering the unapproved link in Howie's 'goodbye' post that got everyone's panties in wad, I found that to be hilarious..

But the post itself.. 'Howie, why did you run away'.. came off trolling..considering it was linked to Howie's goodbye post where he was being shredded for whatever... I wanted to stop the crap in it's tracks and 'veiled' nothing when I introduced myself as Admin and said if this person was a cool-bie then awesome great to see ya.. but if he/she was an asshole they'd be dealing with me.. There are many awesome people on jpp.. right,left and center.. but there are some asshats as well.. I don't think this is news, but to this person.. trolling my board, it was.

for the next few post this guy/gal "Bounty Hunter" couldn't grasp the idea that 'ekg' isn't 'howie'.. anymore than they've grasped in in this thread.. odd. Not only did they follow Howie to his board, but then addressed everyone as "Howie".. obsession maybe?

when I got tired of asking if they were a good witch or a bad one, another poster started a conversation with this person and "Bounty Hunter" went all snarky with him.. instead of being cool towards another board member for helping him and reaching out "Bounty Hunter" went all iis it your duty to explain things Howie says'.. and when the other poster clarified that he wasn't talking about Howie's comments, he was talking about mine,ekg, since this person didn't seem to understand that A) I was the one he was talking to at that time and 2) I ain't Howie.. he continued to be an ass...

but the best part was when he called Howie a cunt.. and our .. ahem.. "politically incorrect" member agreed with him on his description of Howie, but went further with his insult of Howie.. to which "Bounty hunter" attacked this poster as well.. calling him Howie's 'sperm bucket'..

but he's not a troll

alls I know.. you don't go to other people's boards and flame all their members and then turn around and get 'surprised' you're treated like shit.. nor do you then run back to the 'mother' board and start a post whining about your treatment at the other place.. but then, I'm not a 12 year old girl so how would I know..?

I'm more than happy to have any one over there.. left,right,center.. nice person or asshat. We take all kinds.. Hell, I spent all day trying to figure out avatar sizes for a new member just because it's what I'm there for.... But if you're going to come along and be a douche bag to every single poster who makes contact with you, as I would expect it is here, you're going to get attention you don't necessarily want.. and that's what happened with Bounty Hunter aka 'The Anonymous'....

and then came here to whine about it..

.. it's kinda funny...

Con't...
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2012, 01:18:10 pm »

the guy still can't grasp a simple idea like.. ekg isn't how you spell Howie..

But Howie has no problem with attempting to intimidate people, by making references to being part of Admin. and then trying to hold other posters, that Howie don't even hold his own Admin. to.
I also found it funny; how so many crawled out of the wood work and tried to defend Howies behavior.

My reply.

Quote from: The Anonymous;1072734
But Howie has no problem with attempting to intimidate people, by making references to being part of Admin. and then trying to hold other posters, that Howie don't even hold his own Admin. to.
I also found it funny; how so many crawled out of the wood work and tried to defend Howies behavior.

once again, that was me.. Does my name not show up under my posts or something? Is this a hard concept to follow? Does ekg mean Howie in some other language that I am not aware of?

now, hopefully you're one of the cool-cats from JPP.. if not, let me introduce myself.. I'm Admin here.. So let's play nice shall we?
^-----ME, not Howie, telling you I am Admin and asking you to play nice..

the next person to make contact with you, explained MY post to you..

She explained it simply
^---SHE explained it, My defense.. not Howie... his post continued with

She explained it simply.  If your inquiry was one of honest concern or just curiosity, then welcome aboard and please excuse (and don't take personally) her Admin flexing that's on guard for trolls.  A simple response of, "Nope, not here to make waves...was just wondering what happened to Howie's participation on the other board" would of been kewl.

Buuuutttt, you went right to butt hurt mode/defensive stance.  You're either easily offended/confrontational...or a troll.  I could see where you might take some umbrage with her comment, but since no one knows you here, you'll excuse the powers that be if they didn't know you were a swell person from the get go.

still not a defense of Howie..  and at that point you'd still not signaled  whether your intent was anything other than to troll..

the next person agreed with you on Howie being a cunt..even going further to call him an even bigger one. Again, not a defense of Howie. Ironically, an attack on him that guess what, isn't censored,banned or defended against in anyway.. How's that for intimidation of members?.. But even then, you attacked  this person and called Howie's sperm bucket...

it's been 2 days and a dozen posts and you still can't get it right that you never talked to Howie until the 25th reply in that thread..and when he did reply to you, it was asking you to participate...never saying anything about you calling him 'cunt' in the 24th post... his next reply to you was telling you he hadn't said the 'admin' thing you were whining about, I, ekg, had..and he continued to ask if you would participate... which you have continued to ignore.

You've spend a lot of time on two boards claiming Howie veiled threats to you, intro'd himself as Admin..and you've whine how people had come out to defend him when he'd yet to even reply to you... I was replying to you the whole time asking you whether your purpose was to join in or troll..You ignore that there and you've ignored it here. ..you're either inept or purposely flaming  two boards now..

We never got around to defending Howie's behavior because you couldn't grasp who it was you were speaking to.. you still can't.  ..  You spent pages and pages not recognizing this, ignoring requests for you to participate, having your attacks of other members ignored,being ignored when you called the owner of the board a cunt... so yeah, at that point you were fucked with for being the troll you were being..

The idea that you think you're the righteous one in all this is amazing..

I don't know what you expected coming over there and starting this shit.. I don't know what you expected coming back here and starting this shit.. I don't know what your purpose was this morning to come back to my board and call me a liar... But you damn sure couldn't have expected red carpet,gum drops and lollipops for any of it.. So what was your point? to take the time pick a name,register it, flame another board and then sitting back and trololol your wit?  I can't believe even the staunchness 'howie-haters' would be on your side in this. You made a fool of yourself there and was then surprised your ass was handed to you so quickly and thoroughly..  and you made an even bigger one of yourself coming back here,starting a thread on what I guess you thought of as  your positive accomplishments and  then acting like you were just an innocent bystander.. epic fail my friend.

I detest board wars.. They're just too "12 yro girl" for my tastes..I don't know what the purpose of following Howie around and flaming two boards was.. but Darth's correct. This person is retarded... but today, he became a liar as well..

I just don't think he understood who he was coming up against. We've all been together for 14 years in many cases.. we've seen this so many times before that the response is like 'auto-pilot'.. and God help those that try and be 'clever' while flame-baiting..

Oh well, maybe he'll live and learn..

...but since he still can't grasp I'm not Howie and Darth wasn't defending Howie.. then I don't hold out much hope of that..

Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2012, 01:25:26 pm »

lol...I guess you forgot about Damo editing my post on JPP to remove the link to here, yet I didn't do the same on your post. Smiley

not to mention he was probably one of the ones having a meltdown because you posted a link here on jpp.. and was DEMANDING you be sanctioned and the link removed since you didn't ask permission.

I didn't give permission for him to post that link here.. I know you didn't.. in fact, you fixed the link because it was broken.. so that's twice the hypocrisy in one thread..

again.. l-o-w-b-r-o-w!

So yes, we fucked with his posts... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . I was explicit that I wouldn't tolerate a troll... at this point he's lucky he can still log in and continue to flame this board.
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2012, 01:30:57 pm »

Don't ban him...you know I detest that. Let's just let the poor lil thang complain. Eventually he'll go away or start participating. Funny thing is he'd get a lot more sttention here as a member of the "opposition".

Now I'm headed back to my game...I need to whup up on the f-in-law. Smiley
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 05:00:53 pm by Howey » Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2014, 02:11:40 pm »

I just happened upon this while looking for another thread.

I made it a sticky so all the JPP Trolls could see what a beaten down pussy USF is.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: