Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 04:40:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A US ambassador and three others are killed...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A US ambassador and three others are killed...  (Read 3587 times)
starla
Probationary

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 3 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2012, 02:42:10 pm »

I was called something today I have never been called before. A N Lover.

Backing up, I sent a message to a blogger on twitter after reading one of their articles. In the article they quoted The Daily Kos from 2004 when the owner Markos Moulitsas lamented that Bush didn't care about civilian contractors in Iraq. They took the quote and made it out in the article that it came from the left and it was a reflection of how the entire left felt.

I had to tell the person that they should have said where the quote came from instead of alluding it was recent. I mean Mr. Moulitsas would probably like to know he was being quoted somewhere so he could possibly comment on it. After that I started getting retweets of their response which was that they knew where it came from and who said it, and that they meant that most of the left thinks that way. Well, that's not what the article said, but whatever.

I laughed when I saw the comment from RangerWomen and thought, "when you're all out of things to call someone, use the N card. She went on a rant about Obama knowing in advance about the Libya killings and ended it with telling him he was a N and no one would vote for him in November. Then she called me a N lover.

Now, this being the first time I've been called this, and the fact that I didn't care, I laughed. So I sat back for a few hours and went back to what I was doing before. Just now I thought, you know what, I bet my followers would love to see that. Unfortunately, she deleted it. I guess she either went back to bed and thought about it, or someone told her that wasn't cool. Either way I'm sad my followers wouldn't get to see that gem. My friend and I would have laughed at that one for a while.

It's my fault for seeing BS and deciding I was brave enough to step in a pack of rabid dogs without catching rabies.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: