Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 10:25:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

stuck

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: stuck  (Read 801 times)
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 08, 2011, 02:46:38 pm »

I'm stuck again.. writer's block.. amnesia.. inability to put word to pen.. wtf ever! I seem to have forgotten how to write.

I usually enjoying blogging(or writing).. I loathe the linking and keywords.. but the writing is usually a breeze.. political,movie/book review.. weird sex story.. no problem.. but for the last few months I've just been blocked and everything i try to write is either 'forced' or so sub-par and uninteresting that I just delete it at it's conclusion..

this makes me sad.

it's like my imagination is gone..

I need my muse back.

hell, I guess I need to know what my muse was before I can find out where it went..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 07:14:27 pm »

I'm stuck again.. writer's block.. amnesia.. inability to put word to pen.. wtf ever! I seem to have forgotten how to write.

I usually enjoying blogging(or writing).. I loathe the linking and keywords.. but the writing is usually a breeze.. political,movie/book review.. weird sex story.. no problem.. but for the last few months I've just been blocked and everything i try to write is either 'forced' or so sub-par and uninteresting that I just delete it at it's conclusion..

this makes me sad.

I need my muse back.

hell, I guess I need to know what my muse was before I can find out where it went..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That's happened to me more than once. According to some, that's a good thing. When it hits ya, though, be ready!
Report Spam   Logged

FooFa
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Webmaster Search Windows User
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 09:40:25 pm »

I've found with creative endeavors that I definitely have a muse, something in entertainment is what I'm meant to be doing. If you have a deadline that's another story but for blogging and whatnot online, I try to be open to what's coming through me and when I start feeling like I'm in any way just 'forcing it', I stop and return when I have something.
Report Spam   Logged

betteroffhere
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 03:06:26 am »

i lost my muse once...

ate some mushrooms...

it came right bach...

but seriously...

i have no idea what you're talking about...

muse that,

i'll muse for ya...thirty bucks every half hour for nude...

sorry for the high cost...but lil mike wants faster speed...seems the current supplier

can't meet the quality demands he'a accustomed too...so...

as governor...i've taken it upon my self to offer muse services or something to that affect

god bless the queen and vote boh...if it ever becomes a choice again

i mused three times before going with this post...
Report Spam   Logged

Devigata
Tourist

View Profile
Windows User Combination Level 2
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 10:26:33 pm »

I'm back.  Write away.

How's that lady who's house burnt down?  Burnt boat, burnt house.  Stoopit donation.  Looking back... what help WAS that?

PUIBTW
Report Spam   Logged
clc

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 06:59:02 pm »

this makes me sad.

I need my muse back.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Could try pot. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 03:19:54 pm »

Could try pot. Cheesy

HA!

I hate pot.. I just never liked the way it made me feel..

but I do like pills  Grin.. and I think they are my problem. I've been having dental problems that force me to take more pain meds than I would in the normal course of things and I think they have lowered my ability to imagine or 'create'..  even tho I'm not on them daily and when I am, they are such a low dose that it's pretty damned pathetic that I'm such a lightweight.. HA!

the strangest part is.... when not on anything I don't dream..if I have one, it's gone before I can even think about it... but now, while being on a 1/4 of a pill before bed I dream like a crazy bitch.. LOL and they are pretty damn awesome dreams too.. HA! Now, if I could just incorporate those dreams and the ability to write about them.. ahhhhh I'd be Stephen Queen  Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 03:34:05 pm by ekg » Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
betteroffhere
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 08:14:57 pm »

HA!

I hate pot.. I just never liked the way it made me feel..

but I do like pills  Grin.. and I think they are my problem. I've been having dental problems that force me to take more pain meds than I would in the normal course of things and I think they have lowered my ability to imagine or 'create'..  even tho I'm not on them daily and when I am, they are such a low dose that it's pretty damned pathetic that I'm such a lightweight.. HA!

the strangest part is.... when not on anything I don't dream..if I have one, it's gone before I can even think about it... but now, while being on a 1/4 of a pill before bed I dream like a crazy bitch.. LOL and they are pretty damn awesome dreams too.. HA! Now, if I could just incorporate those dreams and the ability to write about them.. ahhhhh I'd be Stephen Queen  Cheesy

ok...but i'm guessing the hate you have for it is based soley upon it being smoked ?
without consideration to the edibile variation of ingesting it...which offers a completley different affect...

way to dismiss any other options...i suppose it's not your fault per say...but i do see where...making it outside of one box doesn't mean you've haven't landed in another box...
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 03:31:41 pm »

ok...but i'm guessing the hate you have for it is based soley upon it being smoked ?
without consideration to the edibile variation of ingesting it...which offers a completley different affect...

way to dismiss any other options...i suppose it's not your fault per say...but i do see where...making it outside of one box doesn't mean you've haven't landed in another box...
way to assume I have dismissed anything or not given weed a fair shake.. I 'imbibed' for many a year before coming to my own personal conclusion.. and for me, it's the right conclusion.. but just to make sure I've covered all basis for you..

I've 'seeped' it as a tea and eaten in brownies and cookies.. smoked it in paper,pipe,bong,foil,hookah,fruit and empty toilet paper roll..  I liked it for a time, then found that I like the 'high' offered by alcohol better. I just didn't like the after effects of alcohol so stopped that as well and I went back to pot for a time.. and after a short period, found that yes, I really didn't like it. "Crypto" would actually make me vomit within just a few minutes of smoking it and who needs that?

I love the smell of it being burnt,growing or in a 'bag'.. I don't have a problem with anyone in my life using it around me. and I think the laws against it are stupid... but it's just not the drug of choice for me. It doesn't bring me pleasure in the way that it does others people, or even other drugs do.. so why would I waste the time with it when there are so many better choices for me out there?

if that puts me in some 'box' to you, then I'm good with that.
Report Spam   Logged

clc

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 03:47:14 pm »

way to assume I have dismissed anything or not given weed a fair shake.. I 'imbibed' for many a year before coming to my own personal conclusion.. and for me, it's the right conclusion.. but just to make sure I've covered all basis for you..

I've 'seeped' it as a tea and eaten in brownies and cookies.. smoked it in paper,pipe,bong,foil,hookah,fruit and empty toilet paper roll..  I liked it for a time, then found that I like the 'high' offered by alcohol better. I just didn't like the after effects of alcohol so stopped that as well and I went back to pot for a time.. and after a short period, found that yes, I really didn't like it. "Crypto" would actually make me vomit within just a few minutes of smoking it and who needs that?

I love the smell of it being burnt,growing or in a 'bag'.. I don't have a problem with anyone in my life using it around me. and I think the laws against it are stupid... but it's just not the drug of choice for me. It doesn't bring me pleasure in the way that it does others people, or even other drugs do.. so why would I waste the time with it when there are so many better choices for me out there?

if that puts me in some 'box' to you, then I'm good with that.

Nice little box to sit in though, for most people  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 04:59:25 pm »

Nice little box to sit in though, for most people  Cheesy

I'm comfortable in it  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: