Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 07:39:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Stupid and Misleading Drudge Headlines

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid and Misleading Drudge Headlines  (Read 1199 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 11, 2013, 06:36:56 pm »

lol...I'm surprised Yurtroll hasn't posted this.

Bieber on SNL Emails Picture of His Penis to Hillary Clinton...

Yeah, right...Sure he did...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:37:32 pm by Howey » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 02:34:27 pm »

he's such a little fucking cunt..

brilliant move Einstein.. 18yro boy sends penis pic to 65 year old front-runner for POTUS..

best line post-grammy was from a guy from "The Black Keys"(who a fucking awesom btw)..when asked what he thought about Bieber getting snubbed by the Grammy's he said..... ""He's rich, right?" Carney said. "Grammys are for, like, music, not for money ... and he's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."

of course the little diva replied "he should be slapped around".... If he didn't have P-diddy's thugs standing behind him, I'll bet he wouldn't have said that..

ugh..

rarely to 'boy-bands' irk me so much.. but this little girl irritates me just as much as Taylor, "I'm not a whore, I just fuck a new man every 4.7 weeks so I can write about our break-up", Swift...
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 05:15:15 pm »

The point I was trying to make, and that the idiots on JPP can't seem to understand, is that Drudge intentionally misleads with these headlines.

Bieber didn't really do that...you had to go to the story to see it was a skit. I don't think the idiot teabaggers who read Drudge even know what the initials SNL mean. They do, of course, know Bieber since they raised so much hell about his appearance on CSI last year.
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 05:48:05 pm »

Here's another one. First headline today

MICHELLE GOES TO THE DOGS

It's a pretty innocuous story...

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2523170

During her Google Hangout today, First Lady Michelle Obama reminded the audience that dogs need a proper diet and exercise, just like children do.

The First Lady admitted that President Obama liked to tease their own dog, “Bo” for being lazy, but that they encouraged her girls to take him on walks.

“Dogs are no different,” Michelle Obama explained to a woman on the chat. “You want to make sure they are eating a balanced diet, and if they are not an active dog, make sure that their food is reflective of an inactive dog and then get them out there and throw that ball and get them running.”

You gotta read the comments. They have nothing to do with overweight dogs, just hatred.
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 10:30:46 am »

Here's another one. First headline today

MICHELLE GOES TO THE DOGS

It's a pretty innocuous story...

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2523170

You gotta read the comments. They have nothing to do with overweight dogs, just hatred.

Yeah, I saw that one yesterday.. Drudge can fuck himself. Her approval ratings are better than his.
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 06:28:32 pm »

Certainly no surprise to me...this is why all the racists on JPP are in love with Drudge...

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/06/drudges-race-baiting-is-only-getting-worse/195762

Matt Drudge's conservative website Drudge Report is infamous for its obsessive coverage of alleged black-on-white crime and race-baiting headlines. But it's only getting worse, according to a new analysis by The New Republic. The magazine analyzed Drudge's use of race-related terms in headlines after 2008 -- the year President Obama established himself as a national figure with his first presidential campaign -- with Drudge headlines before 2008, and the results are striking. According to the analysis, since 2008, Drudge headlines:
◾Referencing "racism" have more than tripled
◾With the term "racist" have nearly doubled
◾Containing "black" and "crime" have quadrupled, and
◾Have included the n-word eight times, a slur not found in Drudge headlines before 2008.

Notably, the analysis highlighted that Drudge often altered headlines to inject a racial component when the original source contained none. This method of race-baiting has spilled over into the broader media. Recently, conservative outlets have seized upon local crime stories and baselessly assigned them racial motives when no such evidence existed. This spate of reckless race-baiting has been repeatedly accompanied by inapt comparisons to the killing of Trayvon Martin, an attempt to highlight a supposed double standard among civil rights leaders and media figures.

When a video of three teenage students beating up another student on a Florida school bus surfaced in early August, local media reported that the attack was in retaliation for the victim notifying school officials that the three teens tried to sell him drugs. But because the perpetrators happened to be black and the victim white, conservative media broke into a chorus of race-baiting, complaining that civil rights leaders hadn't spoken about the assault. Fox News bragged about its insertion of race into the crime, highlighting that it was the only network to bring race "to the forefront" on the story.
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2013, 09:09:19 pm »

Certainly no surprise to me...this is why all the racists on JPP are in love with Drudge...

they may be, but the repubs don't like him anymore... he's too 'mainstream media' for them... (scary fucking thought right there)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/05/matt-drudge-turns-on-gop/

In January 2012, conservative Republicans accused him of catering to the GOP establishment and said he used his influential site as a virtual soap box for presidential candidate Mitt Romney. They were upset that he had taken repeated swipes at candidate Newt Gingrich.

Some fans openly questioned whether Drudge, once the darling of the conservative right, had become an enemy to the "cause" and accused him of using his digital real estate to push a more mainstream message. Politico wrote at the time, "Newt Gingrich better hope voters who lapped up his delicious hits on the 'elite media' and liberals don't read the Drudge Report this morning ... If they do, Gingrich comes off looking like a dangerous, anti-Reagan, Clintonian fraud.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/05/matt-drudge-turns-on-gop/#ixzz2eAHbh54M
Report Spam   Logged

uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 02:25:53 pm »

What's the term?....Eating their own?

When you keep pushing the bar further and further, the above is inevitable.
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 12:22:20 pm »

The latest...

COMPLICATED: White House Admits Obama Couldn't Use Website To Sign Up...

Makes it look bad huh? Nah...

White House officials noted that for security reasons, the president’s personal information is not readily available in government databases that the exchanges use to verify identities
Report Spam   Logged

Statistikhengst
Expats!
New Kid on the Block

Carpe Diem!

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2014, 12:33:18 pm »

The point I was trying to make, and that the idiots on JPP can't seem to understand, is that Drudge intentionally misleads with these headlines.

Bieber didn't really do that...you had to go to the story to see it was a skit. I don't think the idiot teabaggers who read Drudge even know what the initials SNL mean. They do, of course, know Bieber since they raised so much hell about his appearance on CSI last year.

But that is how Drudge rolls.  That is the essence of the Right-Wing fantasy world: LYING.
Report Spam   Logged

Inter enim silent leges!
paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2014, 03:58:34 pm »

That Drudge is still around just shows people prefer lies that bolster their opinions to facing the truth.

Did you see the whole "Clinton is using a walker" lie as well?

Gross. Anyone associated with that site should have to be decontaminated before they appear in public, that's how toxic they are.
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 06:18:17 pm »

Where, anywhere in the story linked to, does it state this?

MANDATORY QUARANTINE NY/NJ
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: