Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 05:30:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

I Wanna be Bacon Queen!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Wanna be Bacon Queen!  (Read 293 times)
FranniVee
Tourist

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 2 Karma Search
« on: January 28, 2014, 02:12:55 am »

The Blue Ribbon Baconfest of Des Moines is a big stinking deal around here. This year the tickets sold out online in 12 minutes. As a scheme to get free tickets AND a tiara, I am running for the honor of Bacon Queen 2014. I know that some of you reading this have already registered and voted...Thank you! But if anyone who hasn't could follow this link and vote, I'd sure appreciate it. The voting concludes at 12:00CT noon today (Tuesday) and the top 10 get to be in the finals on Thursday night in downtown Des Moines. I think I have a pretty good chance because we will be judged on our love of and knowledge of bacon. Not that looks don't matter but it's not a beauty contest...good thing, huh?! If I win, I promise that in my acceptance speech I will work in a phrase that this bored picks out. Nothing R-rated as it's a family event but it can be as dumb or bizarre as you can think up. So help me out and fuck with me at the same time! Thnacks!

http://desmoinesregister.upickem.net
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:17:20 am by FranniVee » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: