Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 20, 2024, 10:22:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Lucky President

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lucky President  (Read 297 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 25, 2010, 06:46:58 pm »

Well I’m certainly glad that we got both a conviction and, eventually, Zazi’s cooperation, however that seems to have hinged on luck rather than the success of our judicial system.

I'll tell ya what.

I'm gonna ask the Prez to pick my lottery numbers for me.

The guy's got one hell of a lucky streak going on! Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 04:52:03 pm »

ok.. so we're headed towards a Greek-like meltdown because Obama and healthcare? it of course has nothing at all to do with Bush's deficit-spending entitlement and tax cuts.. or all the borrowing for his vendetta war.. it has nothing to do with 8 years of bad policy and free reign for any crony who asked... all of this, this "OMG LOOK WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN" has to do with letting people buy healthcare at a cheaper price, letting the sick get healthcare, letting the sick or injured stay on their health plans...

really...

well.. ok.. answer this..where was this "Responsibility" over the last 8 years?  

and see that's where your feary-tale breaks down..

when people were screaming about all the crazy shit the Bush admin was doing, where was all this "Government-bad" outrage from your side? .. ..  I remember the ones screaming then how bad this shit was being told by the admin and it's voters to sit down and shut the fuck up because the (R) were in charge..and the (R) know what's right.. and we're either with them or with the terrorists.... Hell, when told 2/3 of  Americans said the Iraq war was worth fighting, Cheney's reply was "SO"..  when asked "So you don't care what the American people think?" his answers was "NO"..

but now... now you want to listen ? Now the President better listen?

since your party got us into this mess.. and you haven't been right on any other feary-tales you've been telling.. why should we believe this new apocalyptic feary-tale ?  

it's like teh boy who cried wolf.. but this time you're telling the truth right?

speaking of riots.. where does your beloved Tea-Party and FoxNews fall in the blame when they succeed in inciting those who buy into your fear to actually start the revolution ? They are the ones calling for hangings,blood,revolution... is it because you like their message that you don't care if they instigate this? That you like their call to get rid of the Dept of education or the EPA and the like..  so you're ok if people take to the streets and riot? it must be because I sure don't see you posting links asking the tea-party leaders to scale back the rhetoric before something terrible happens..

tell me, why are you silent when your party is about to tear this country apart by inciting those who are already mad.. and they are mad because what the last admin did and didn't do that fucked this entire world, but  they can't blame the last admin so they blame the new guy in office.. seriously, your party created the mess, then riled the people up because of the mess they created and blamed it on the new guy  don't get me wrong..it's brilliant.. but I'm not worried about the libs rioting.. I"m worried about the Birthers,Truthers, and Oathers you guys lather up on a daily basis..The libs aren't the ones bringing guns to Presidential speeches.. that's ya'll.. and it's y'alls TV and radio that riles them up even more with these selective feary-tales

It's pretty brilliant.. you can sit back and watch the fireworks  the GOP policy over the last 8 years created, incite people to hate the black dude because he wants to give Americans a chance to go to the doctor or 'reparations' if you listen to Rush.. but the blame lies with y'all for allowing it to get to a level that would breed the riots and the downfall in the first place.. so take that accusing finger and point it at yourselves for once if you really want to talk about 'Responsibility'

BRAFUCKINVO!

And ya know what, ekg. That reply could be c/p'd to each and every post he makes anymore...and could easily feel right at home over here too.

The old lilMike didn't act this way.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: