Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 19, 2024, 09:23:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Cliven Bundy's Buddies

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cliven Bundy's Buddies  (Read 712 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 09, 2014, 05:24:12 pm »

I posted in the comments on this that the only thing "shocking" is that Mack probably thinks that his real hair color.

The man identified by Wonkette this morning as the murderer of two police officers and a woman in Sunday’s mass shooting in Las Vegas had long ranted against the “fascist” government, but the last comment he posted before the attack was the most chilling.

“The dawn of a new day,” Jerad Miller wrote on his Facebook page Saturday. “May all our coming sacrifices be worth it.”

Late Sunday, law enforcement officials say, Miller and his wife, Amanda Miller, embarked on a shooting spree that included the ambush-murder of two Las Vegas police officers as they ate at a restaurant and the killing of a male shopper at a nearby Walmart. Witnesses said that they shouted “this is a revolution” and draped the officers with a Gadsden flag — a symbol of liberty used by both the antigovernment “Patriot” movement and many Tea Parties — before going on to kill themselves as police closed in.

In the days and weeks before the attack, Miller posted a series of comments on his Facebook page indicating that, in order to restore “freedom” to the United States, the “best men” would strike for “a free and just world with our blood, sweat and tears as pavement,” he said on June 2. “There is no greater cause to die for than liberty,” he wrote on May 2. “I will willingly die for liberty.” On March 25, he wrote: “I stand firm in my convictions and stand prepared to die for them.  … Come for me, free me from your slavery. Give me the death a hero deserves...

On May 25, Miller also said on his page that he had been present at the mid-April standoff, some 60 miles outside Las Vegas, between rancher Cliven Bundy and federal agents trying to seize his cattle for nonpayment of grazing fees. Bundy, who was backed by hundreds of armed militiamen, ultimately won that battle, as law enforcement officers decided to stand down rather than risk a bloodbath after Bundy’s supporters pointed their weapons at a crowd of federal agents. On April 9, shortly before traveling to the Bundy ranch, Jerad Miller wrote that the standoff was “the next Waco,” a reference to a deadly 1993 standoff in Texas.

Miller also posted a photo of himself with Richard Mack, a former Arizona sheriff and leader of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, a radical Patriot group whose members were also at the Bundy standoff. The two met at a Feb. 8 campaign debate for libertarian candidates held in Clark County, Nev., where Bundy’s ranch is located.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 08:29:26 pm »

Love that the Bundys kicked them off their ranch (or so they claim)

What is the right wing thinking? Do they really think that they can continually talk about the govt being evil, needing to carry guns to fight the govt, keep on advocating anarchy, keep saying that there are black helicopters and Agenda 21 coming to take away everyone's rights - and not expect someone to take them up on it and try to fight based on those stupid beliefs?

They are yelling fire in a crowded theater and then claiming the panic isn't their fault.

Would lock them all up for treason but I don't want to spend that much money on prisons.
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 08:57:30 pm »

I don't believe that bullshit they asked them to leave for a second.

Bundy let every crazy teabagger militia type he could on the ranch.

Report Spam   Logged

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 10:59:50 pm »

yeah... good point!
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 04:18:49 pm »

lol...so all the teabaggers are claiming he's not one of them.

https://www.facebook.com/jerad.miller.1

I swear...that looks like any one of a thousand of nutcases we deal with on the internet every day.
Report Spam   Logged

uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 04:21:56 pm »

Exactly!

What the fuck was he saying on his facebook page that was different than those individuals who showed up armed and ready to engage in a shootout.  Not a god damn thing, as far as I can tell.  Everyone there was supposedly ready, willing and able to die for liberty and be the next revolutionary martyrs. Oi.

What did he say, President Obama's been getting a bad rap? "Get out of here traitor!"
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 04:26:34 pm »

lol...

http://aattp.org/meet-the-right-wing-tea-party-domestic-terrorists-who-wanted-to-start-a-revolution-screenshots/

His YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/USATruePatriot/videos
Report Spam   Logged

uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 04:39:37 pm »

lol...so all the teabaggers are claiming he's not one of them.

https://www.facebook.com/jerad.miller.1

I swear...that looks like any one of a thousand of nutcases we deal with on the internet every day.

Just like I was saying. There's no difference in postings. Hell, his were actually friggin tame compared to half the memes, reposts and thoughts posted on a regular basis.

"Well yeah, but..." But what? You don't mean what you say? Your anger is bullshit? Your distrust is just for show? Your readiness to die for what you believe is right, is a lie?  How is his rage against the machine, any different than your rage against the machine? The rhetoric, patriotic fist pounding, suspicion, distrust, and revolutionary waxing is fucking identical.  So what was different? Where were the subtle or overt nuances dunces like us missed?
Report Spam   Logged
paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 06:54:57 pm »

They somehow thought they can spout off their treasonous crap and that no one would actually DO anything like they said people should do?

Sadly, legally, we can't throw them all in jail for incitement. But fucking t-baggers need to realize rants have consequences. And yes, they ARE responsible for the death of these cops, even though they didn't pull the trigger.

What do they say? "guns don't kill people, people kill people"? In this case they are right - the crazies like those at Bundy's ranch killed the cops just like if they pulled the trigger.
Report Spam   Logged
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 01:20:48 pm »

of course he didn't ask them to leave...   but like every single contributor to and on Fox News, they're going to do as much as they can to distance themselves from this guy.. even tho in an interview the dude gave at the Bundy ranch he repeated almost verbatim the vomit that comes out of FoxNews 24/7..

but none will go as far as Alex Jones... he's claiming it was all a lie and never happened.. this is just a way for Obama to deflect attention... ironically, this Jared guy was a fan of infowars..

fucking lunatics.. all of them.
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 09:19:39 pm »

fucking lunatics.. all of them.

YEAH! what he said!
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 12:11:07 am »

YEAH! what he said!

She. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 02:48:10 am »

Like Paddy said, you can't keep engaging in so much conspiracy and really dark dystopian speak and vitriol without eventual consequence.  It's one thing to break down and rail against policy or those that sponsor/support them...it's another to ascribe and engage in a constant barrage of fearful and angry rhetoric, wrapped in purposeful misdirection and misinformation...and then act shocked someone felt they had to be a good patriot, a good revolutionary, and defend us from tyranny or be the spark that lights the freedom fuse.
Report Spam   Logged
paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2014, 10:35:48 am »

She. Smiley

oops!
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 01:07:53 pm »

oops!

If only you knew.....

God's hand slipped when he was handing out boobs.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: