Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 08:58:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Congress Members Urging Sedition!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congress Members Urging Sedition!  (Read 360 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 28, 2014, 12:28:24 pm »

I really hope he gets a knock on the door from the Secret Service for this

Members of Congress have been talking to U.S. generals behind the scenes and urging them to publicly resign “in a blaze of glory” if they disagree with how the White House is handling conflicts in the Middle East, according to U.S. Rep. Doug Lamborn of Colorado.

The Republican member of the House Armed Services Committee made the remarks at a Sept. 23 liberty group meeting in the basement of a Colorado Springs bar … following a kilt-wearing contest.

During a question-and-answer portion of the forum, a service member urged Lamborn to work with his congressional colleagues in both parties to “support the generals and the troops in this country despite the fact that there is no leadership from the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House.”

“You know what, I can’t add anything to that, but do let me reassure you on this,” Lamborn said. “A lot of us are talking to the generals behind the scenes, saying, ‘Hey, if you disagree with the policy that the White House has given you, let’s have a resignation.’”

“‘You know, let’s have a public resignation, and state your protest, and go out in a blaze of glory,’” Lamborn continued. “And I haven’t seen that very much, in fact I haven’t seen that at all in years.”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 03:19:26 pm »

He's protected more than your average citizen, regarding his 1st amendment rights. This was to ensure that no Congressperson or Senator found themselves obligated or coerced to agree with the President on any matter. Their seat protected.

With that said, his tone is immaturely and spitefully gleeful. Something I'd expect to hear from a 12 year old who's rife with pleasure at the thought of causing another distress or harm for reasons they deem worthy.

Here's where this gets to be gigantic bullshit overload. You probably couldn't find a handful of GOTP Congress persons (or Senators for that matter) who don't want to declare war on ISIS and other identified terrorist groups. They just decided to wait until after midterms before they'll do any such thing, not only to keep their seats (just in case) but more so so they can stick another big "Hell No!" up the Presidents ass...and continue to call him a dictator, a totalitarian, someone who's acting without involving either house. These fuck faces are even using friggin armed conflict in their, "Let's fuck the President on as much as we can", game.  And it is a game to them.  This, to them, is no different than being annoying with a procedural hold on an appointment or bill. These are some sick, sick, sick sons of bitches. Fuck'in sociopathic as far as I'm concerned.

Back to potatoes. I think what the Congress person said they did sounds damn close to sedition. It sounds like at least this particular fuck hole would love nothing better than the dismantling of the internal chain of command and structure of the armed services...just so he can what?...Show the President as weak? A buffoon, as demonstrated by the resignation of his Generals and other top brass, in a show of no confidence or great disagreement? I mean never mind the absolute division that would almost immediately erupt within the military if this happened.

When EKG and I said that this current crop of house members and their supporters would burn this country to the ground, just to spite this President, for reasons of extreme ideology and race, we weren't kidding man.
Report Spam   Logged
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 09:23:29 pm »

When EKG and I said that this current crop of house members and their supporters would burn this country to the ground, just to spite this President, for reasons of extreme ideology and race, we weren't kidding man.

sadly, no we weren't...

the funny thing about that article is the fact that the congressman isn't saying he'll resign in a 'blaze of glory'.. oh no, no,nooooo he wants his power. but ya know if you want to then well, I'm right there next to you..

not only is he insane, but he's a pussy too... if he's so willing to get other people to throw away their careers, he should be willing to to do the same..

btw, worked at my Palin-doppelganger house today and we had a lengthy discussion on Obama.. she must have forgot who she was talking to because at one point she said "The problem with this country is liberals... uh, I'm sorry but it's true. They want a nanny state and will take down anyone who tries to fight them"... another time she yelled, as I was agreeing that Obama simply isn't the leader I'd hoped he be, "THat's because he's a damn Muslim Kelly! He wants ISIS to gain power because he shares the same  beliefs they do.."...

but to make sure I didn't think she was racist, she let me know she will vote for Ben Carson if he decides to run because he's a leader and a gentle man who knows how to fix this country.

HA! The Foxnews is strong in that one.. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 11:42:22 am »

Sadly, yes, you two are correct. I don't understand how they can still lie and call themselves "patriots" when it's obvious they don't care about the country.
Report Spam   Logged
uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 02:11:39 pm »

sadly, no we weren't...

the funny thing about that article is the fact that the congressman isn't saying he'll resign in a 'blaze of glory'.. oh no, no,nooooo he wants his power. but ya know if you want to then well, I'm right there next to you..

not only is he insane, but he's a pussy too... if he's so willing to get other people to throw away their careers, he should be willing to to do the same..

btw, worked at my Palin-doppelganger house today and we had a lengthy discussion on Obama.. she must have forgot who she was talking to because at one point she said "The problem with this country is liberals... uh, I'm sorry but it's true. They want a nanny state and will take down anyone who tries to fight them"... another time she yelled, as I was agreeing that Obama simply isn't the leader I'd hoped he be, "THat's because he's a damn Muslim Kelly! He wants ISIS to gain power because he shares the same  beliefs they do.."...

but to make sure I didn't think she was racist, she let me know she will vote for Ben Carson if he decides to run because he's a leader and a gentle man who knows how to fix this country.

HA! The Foxnews is strong in that one.. Cheesy

Haha!...holy shit man! That is disturbingly (and depressingly) funny.

That reminds me of this clip John Cleese made about Fox News/Viewers...

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 02:14:39 pm by uselesslegs » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: