Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 06:22:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Meet You New House Majority Whip

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet You New House Majority Whip  (Read 387 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 29, 2014, 11:58:12 pm »

The irony between him being a "whip" is amusing, isn't it? Can we say Django?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6392036

Twelve years before he was elected by his colleagues as House majority whip, Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) spoke at a conference hosted by the*white supremacist*group European-American Unity and Rights Organization.

Louisiana political blogger Lamar White Jr.dug up*a number of posts on Stormfront, one of the original white supremacist websites, that place Scalise at the 2002 EURO gathering. According to one user who attended the conference, Scalise -- then a state representative -- spoke to the organization at a*workshop*"to teach the most effective and up-to-date methods of civil rights and heritage related activism."

According to another*Stormfront*post, the National/International EURO Workshop on Civil Rights was held from May 17 to 18, 2002, at the Landmark/Best Western Hotel in Metairie, Louisiana. The conference was also listed*on an Anti-Defamation League list of extremist events for that year.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 11:13:54 am »

Another repub idiot! At least Grimm resigned.
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 06:09:27 pm »

Another repub idiot! At least Grimm resigned.

He did? Good!

Report Spam   Logged

uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 02:16:54 pm »

No way he didn't know. Absolutely no way in the world he wasn't aware. This isn't an organization who makes efforts to hide or disguise agendas under misleading mission statements or misdirection. There is no way that in the two days he was there and speaking on a panel, "to teach the most effective and up-to-date methods of civil rights and heritage related activism", that he didn't hear at least one thing that made him go, "I...huh? What did you say? Oh cr@p Mr. Handler, we're leaving and you're fired."

The amount of reality you'd have to suspend to believe that he not only was oblivious to who he was speaking to, but who they were, would require a level of ignorance, or purposeful avoidance, I'm not comfortable considering. There is no way this person belongs in a leadership role...in Congress. Just holy wow.
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 05:39:25 pm »

Now David Duke is saying he's going to out all the other racist republicans if they pursue this.
Report Spam   Logged

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 08:37:28 am »

Now David Duke is saying he's going to out all the other racist republicans if they pursue this.

I'm ok with that!
Report Spam   Logged
uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 01:31:59 pm »

Sadly, even with a culture that's ever changing, their outing would cause ire for sure, but I doubt many would suffer any real consequence as a result. Districts are so heavily gerrymandered, racists reps aren't going anywhere, anytime soon. I believe we are trending towards a more inclusive, open minded society...but we got a ways to go yet.

Now, if they caught them saying something on record about God being bullshit, that abortion was OK, that some of their best friends were Muslims, or they enjoyed sucking a hard cock...then the hammer would drop. Ain't gonna tolerate that shit! Racism? Eh, what racism? All those food stamp and welfare queens. You saw what those animals did in Ferguson! It's not racism, it's truth.

Things have changed quite a bit, but we got a ways to go yet. I hope it's sooner than later.
Report Spam   Logged
paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 09:22:26 pm »

Sadly, even with a culture that's ever changing, their outing would cause ire for sure, but I doubt many would suffer any real consequence as a result. Districts are so heavily gerrymandered, racists reps aren't going anywhere, anytime soon. I believe we are trending towards a more inclusive, open minded society...but we got a ways to go yet.

Now, if they caught them saying something on record about God being bullshit, that abortion was OK, that some of their best friends were Muslims, or they enjoyed sucking a hard cock...then the hammer would drop. Ain't gonna tolerate that shit! Racism? Eh, what racism? All those food stamp and welfare queens. You saw what those animals did in Ferguson! It's not racism, it's truth.

Things have changed quite a bit, but we got a ways to go yet. I hope it's sooner than later.

Sure wish YOU were in office. Or at least writing an opinion column in a major newspaper...
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2015, 09:33:47 pm »

Sure wish YOU were in office. Or at least writing an opinion column in a major newspaper...

We have my friend Scott Maxwell for that.
Report Spam   Logged

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 09:58:35 am »

We have my friend Scott Maxwell for that.

I'll have to start reading his stuff!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: