Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 10:08:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Crazy Libertarian Terrorist Buzzes White House, Crashes!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy Libertarian Terrorist Buzzes White House, Crashes!  (Read 363 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 15, 2015, 05:44:13 pm »

What a fucking loon. Lock him up and throw away the keys.

Story here.

His website:

http://thedemocracyclub.org/

His hero. Former Louisiana Gov Buddy Roemer, now a leading Libertarian. Here's his dream:

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 05:47:07 pm »

Ya know...if the guy wasn't such a loon and libertarian, I'd support his ideas to an extent.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/elections/ruskin-mailman-tries-flying-to-capitol-in-gyrocopter-to-deliver-campaign/2225584
Report Spam   Logged

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 05:51:01 pm »

I'm all for campaign finance reform, but there are better ways to push it.
Report Spam   Logged
dougola
Outstanding Citizen

View Profile
Second year Anniversary Level 4 100 Posts
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 06:46:33 pm »

Our founding fathers encouraged civil disobedience, I think they didn't realize the extent to which people would go. This guy is not a terrorist.   I think he's just pissed. Have you tried to call the IRS?  You can't, everything is by email or snail-mail. Have you tried getting in touch with your representatives? Good luck with that, you get an aide who just panders to you with a feigned concern, and that your representative is fully aware of and interested in your concern.  If you could get those bastards to hold a town hall meeting that was effective hell would freeze.  This guy did what a lot of Americans would like to do, but know that they will then lose their freedom completely. 
Report Spam   Logged
paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 10:43:35 pm »

Our founding fathers encouraged civil disobedience, I think they didn't realize the extent to which people would go. This guy is not a terrorist.   I think he's just pissed. Have you tried to call the IRS?  You can't, everything is by email or snail-mail. Have you tried getting in touch with your representatives? Good luck with that, you get an aide who just panders to you with a feigned concern, and that your representative is fully aware of and interested in your concern.  If you could get those bastards to hold a town hall meeting that was effective hell would freeze.  This guy did what a lot of Americans would like to do, but know that they will then lose their freedom completely. 

Agree with the bolded! Rep McClinctock holds what he calls town hall meetings, but it's all him talking and us being ignored...

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: