Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 08:21:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Homophobe Repair Shop Owner Pwnd!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Homophobe Repair Shop Owner Pwnd!  (Read 324 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 17, 2015, 05:21:52 pm »

Joining the masses of so-called Christian businesses who believe (at least for the next two months) that they have the "right" to deny service to homos, we have this moron:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/michigan-auto-shop-goes-viral-after-posting-no-service-for-gays-discount-for-gun-owners/

After the owner of a Michigan-based auto repair shop wrote on Facebook that he will refuse service to openly gay individuals, his post went viral on the social media site, spurring numerous media write-ups and an explosive amount of comments.

“I am a Christian,” wrote Brian Klawiter, owner of Dieseltec in Grandville, Michigan. “My company will be run in a way that reflects that. Dishonesty, thievery, immoral behavior, etc. will not be welcomed at MY place of business. (I would not hesitate to refuse service to an openly gay person or persons. Homosexuality is wrong, period. If you want to argue this fact with me then I will put your vehicle together with all bolts and no nuts and you can see how that works.)”

Klawiter also stated that he will offer a discount for customers who bring their gun into his shop — on-duty police officers excluded, he said, because their guns were purchased with tax dollars.

Dieseltec’s new policy seems to have been inspired by recent battles over “religious freedom” laws in Indiana and Arkansas. “Enough is enough,” the owner began his post. “Our rights as conservative Americans are being squashed more and more everyday. Apparently if you are white (or close to it), you have a job, go to church, and own a gun… That translates into racists, privileged, bigot, conspiracy theorist. Too many of us say nothing.”

Natch, he's being rightfully trolled on Facebook by homo's worldwide.

Here's what I said:

I'd like to be a fly on the wall, homophobe, when you deny service and get your ass kicked by a straight looking gay, a black drag queen, or a diesel dyke (sorry ladies, LYMI!) or better yet, what you consider a homo who just so happens to not be gay. Karma, asshole!

And, of course, he's getting all kinds of offers too!

Oops!

http://www.mlive.com/opinion/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2015/04/an_open_letter_to_the_michigan.html#comments

Dear Dieseltec:

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jeffrey Mapes, and I specialize in bankruptcy law -- helping individuals and corporations when things go wrong. I noticed your post on Facebook where you decided to alienate most of the general public by stating that you will refuse service to openly homosexual people. This is certainly an unorthodox business strategy, and perhaps it will work for you, but I get the feeling you will need a bankruptcy attorney pretty soon and I wanted to offer my services. Like you, I am white, male, Christian, a business owner, and a gun owner. Unlike you, I provide services to everyone regardless of their sexual orientation because it doesn't matter to me -- I hope this won't be a deal breaker for you.

If that upsets you, let me tell you a little bit more about our office to try and persuade you. The first thing you will notice is how friendly and compassionate the office staff is. Despite your inane, incoherent and just plain dumb comments, we know that everyone makes mistakes and we want to help you overcome them. They will also be more than willing to help you with some basic grammar that you seem to struggle with.

If you still need more convincing, let me assure you that we will make certain that your bankruptcy petition is filed correctly and there are no errors. You stated in your post that you would incorrectly assemble a vehicle in order to prove a point. I want to let you know that despite the fact that I would love to prove a point to you about tolerance, I won't compromise my standards of quality to do so. After all, I have to look in the mirror at the end of the day and if I didn't do my best for everyone, I would have trouble sleeping. Perhaps you could give me pointers on how you sleep at night?

Just a few other housekeeping items. While I certainly don't encourage people to bring guns into my office, so long as you have the proper permit and handle it responsibly, you can bring your gun along. I would only ask that you refrain from menacingly stroking your weapon while you quietly sing David Allen Coe songs to yourself. I also think you have a deep and fundamental misunderstanding of the First Amendment and how it works, but that is a long discussion and we should save that for when we meet in person.

Well Dieseltec, I hope I've convinced you that Mapes Law Offices is the right place for you to file your bankruptcy. I would like to leave you with some words of inspiration from the dramatic film Billy Madison and I hope that you will take them to heart:

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Sincerely,

Jeffrey D. Mapes

And (icing on the gay wedding cake), guess what?

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2015/04/no_business_license_for_auto_s.html

The auto shop owner who posted on Facebook that he would refuse to serve openly gay customers does not have a city business license, according to Grandville administrators.

Brian Klawiter earlier this year told the City Council that requiring a license violates his constitutional rights because it authorizes city inspectors to enter his property without a warrant.

"This is a blatant and intentioned violation of the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution," Klawiter told the council on Jan. 26. "I dispute your lawful ability to do what you claim. I will not sign the application. I cannot and will not give up my civil rights, especially when requested by a government entity for which the Constitution was designed to limit the power of.

lol. Buh bye, teabagger schmuck!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 05:25:00 pm »

Oops #2!

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/04/17/cummins-asks-anti-gay-repair-shop-stop-using-logo/

After a Grandville, MI diesel repair shop owner announced via Facebook that he'd refuse service to homosexuals, one of the biggest names in the business has distanced itself from the operation, demanding the shop cease using its logo.

According to MLive, engine manufacturer Cummins, best known among auto enthusiasts for the diesel-powered engines offered in Dodge and Ram trucks, said in response to a Twitter user that "diversity is a core value," at the company. "We are not affiliated with this business and are notifying them to stop using our logo," the reply continued.

Dieseltec owner Brian Klawiter made headlines yesterday when he posted on Facebook that he's "a Christian," and that he, "would not hesitate to refuse service to an openly gay person or persons." He then went as far as threatening to put a gay person's vehicle back together with "all bolts and no nuts," just so they "can see how that works."

The company replied to a Facebook user with a lengthier comment on Klawiter's stand, saying:

"We are not affiliated with the company in question and we are in the process of notifying them to stop using the Cummins logo.
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 05:34:24 pm »

Oh shit! I wonder who did it?

Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 08:48:52 pm »

Oh shit! I wonder who did it?

I think I know who shared my comment. Let's just say it's gotten a lot of likes on FB.
Report Spam   Logged

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 03:26:31 pm »

Wonder if he's paid his taxes? if he hasn't filed for a license, what else does he consider unconstitutional?

what a schmuck
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 04:03:05 pm »

He's got a court record.

https://opencourtrecords.org/case.php?id=11259&hc_location=ufi

Defendant
Defendant   Case Number   Language
Klawiter, Brian Warren   1998-CM-0004393   
Mailing address   Race   Sex   Height
660 Summerset Dr
Jenison , MI 49428         
DOB   Weight   Hair   Eyes
01/07/1980         
Attorney   Firm   Attorney Phone   Judge
Amy Preston   Sherlund, Faber & Vanmeter PLLC   6167743020   Benjamin H. Logan

Charges
Offense Date   Date Closed   Offense Description   Disposition   Disposition Date
11/10/1998   10/13/1999   Assault and Battery   Guilty   08/12/1999
11/10/1998   03/14/2001   Probation Violation   Guilty   03/14/2001

Sentence
Fines   Jail Days   Probation   Balance Due   
$ 490.00   15   Y   $ 0.00   
Bench Warrant Issued
N   

Bonds
Date Issued   Type   Amount   Posted Date

ROA
Date       Judge
11/20/1998   New Case Filed   Benjamin H. Logan
11/21/1998   See Previous Case ROA History   Benjamin H. Logan
10/13/1999   Found Guilty (9.132(1) Assault and Battery)   Benjamin H. Logan
02/14/2000   Hearing Scheduled (Probation OTSC 02/22/2000 11:00 AM)   Benjamin H. Logan
02/22/2000   Hearing result for Probation OTSC held on 02/22/2000 11:00 AM: Not Guilty Plea, schedule a PV hearing in front of BHL.   Benjamin H. Logan
02/22/2000   appointed an attorney for pv hearing per BHL   Benjamin H. Logan
03/01/2000   Court Appointed Attorney Public defender Thomas Panik   Benjamin H. Logan
03/01/2000   Hearing Scheduled (Probation Hearing 03/06/2000 09:00 AM)   Benjamin H. Logan
03/01/2000   Notice To Appear Issued and Sent   Benjamin H. Logan
03/06/2000   Hearing result for Probation Hearing held on 03/06/2000 09:00 AM: Guilty Plea to the probation violation - 15 days in jail work release - prob cont'd plus 100 costs for the hearing - to be paid 3/6/00   Benjamin H. Logan
03/06/2000   @ Prob Hearing - Def was sentenced to 15 days work release plus $100 f/cc's   No Judge
03/07/2000   Hearing Scheduled (Review 05/30/2000 10:00 AM) Review to Janet for W/R.   No Judge
04/08/2000   WORK RELEASE COMPLETED PER PEGGY.   No Judge
06/29/2000   Hearing result for Review held on 05/30/2000 10:00 AM: Hearing Held - PER PEGGY @ KCJ, DEF. COMPLETED WORK RELEASE 15D.   No Judge
07/06/2000   Hearing Scheduled (Review 01/05/2001 09:00 AM) REV BOND REL   No Judge
08/02/2000   Hearing Scheduled (Review 12/21/2000 08:30 AM)   No Judge
09/20/2000   Petition and Order for Extension has been granted.   Benjamin H. Logan
09/20/2000   Petition for extension of probation for 12 months filed.   Benjamin H. Logan
12/26/2000   Hearing result for Review held on 12/21/2000 08:30 AM: Hearing Held   Benjamin H. Logan
01/04/2001   Hearing Scheduled (Review 11/23/2001 09:00 AM)   No Judge
01/08/2001   OTSC issued for Failure to Appear - Failure to Appear - Charge # 1, Assault and Battery Appearance date: 01/22/2001   
01/23/2001   OTSC issued for Failure to Appear - Failure to Appear - Charge # 1, Assault and Battery Appearance date: 02/06/2001   
02/13/2001   Hearing Scheduled (Probation OTSC 03/14/2001 10:45 AM)   Benjamin H. Logan
02/19/2001   OTSC issued for Failure to Appear - Failure to Appear - Charge # 1, Assault and Battery Appearance date: 03/05/2001   
03/14/2001   Hearing result for Probation OTSC held on 03/14/2001 10:45 AM: Guilty Plea - prob revoked - def to serve 30 days in jail - work rel auth....def may report on 3-22-01 at 8:am   Benjamin H. Logan
03/14/2001   Case status changed: adjudicated   Benjamin H. Logan
03/14/2001   Found Guilty (666666 Probation Violation)   Benjamin H. Logan
03/14/2001   OTSC issued for Failure to Appear - Failure to Appear - Charge # 2, Probation Violation Appearance date: 03/28/2001   
03/15/2001   Petition and Order for Revocation has been issued.   Benjamin H. Logan
03/20/2001   Prob revocation signed 03/15/2001   Benjamin H. Logan
03/22/2001   DFT. REPORTED TO KCJ FOR 30D. FAXED JUDGMENT TO KCJ.   Benjamin H. Logan
03/22/2001   COM'D KCJ (30D.)   No Judge
04/05/2001   Hearing result for Review held on 11/23/2001 09:00 AM: Hearing cancelled   No Judge
04/05/2001   Case status changed: closed   No Judge
04/17/2001   WORK CREW HOURS (25.5) SUSPENDED DUE TO PROBATION REVOCATION (30 DAYS)   Benjamin H. Logan
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 04:16:24 pm »

Oh snap!

http://www.michiganpopulist.org/gun-toting-conservative-has-best-response-to-auto-repair-bigot/

However, the most powerful comment came from a self-described gun toting conservative.  Joe Quisenberry said . . .

I am a conservative, multiple gun owner, CPL holder and carrier, and diesel truck owner. I am also the proud father of an amazing son that may not be welcome in your fine establishment. You will never turn a wrench on my diesel. I hope your self righteous judgmental attitude forces you (to) beg for a meal at Mel Trotter (homeless shelter) some day!!”
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: