Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 02:41:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The NOLA shooter was a RW Talkshow advocate, member of Tea Party Nation

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The NOLA shooter was a RW Talkshow advocate, member of Tea Party Nation  (Read 586 times)
Statistikhengst
Expats!
New Kid on the Block

Carpe Diem!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« on: July 25, 2015, 02:47:51 am »

There can't be the constant barrage of hateful, conspiratorial, divisive, the sky is falling speech, without consequence at some point. It's just how human beings/psyches work. Giving substance to already agitated, sociopathic or mentally ill peoples tenuous and fearful realities, with the constant beating of apocalyptic drums, rationalizing their ever growing paranoia as vigilance, that only deceivers or the brainwashed would attempt to dissuade them from...does no one any good. Boogeymen around every corner.

Ekg and I (and I believe Howey) called this a long time ago. There are those out there, with power and position with a voice loud enough, who would rather see this country burn to the ground, than have any positive policy, agenda or legacy be attributed to this President. I believe making Dems look bad (which is par for the political course of the opposition) has been secondary, maybe even third to the concerted and non-stop efforts to make sure this President is deemed a pariah and failure in history.

They want his one and only accomplishment, to be his election as the first black President, kind of like a Showing Up award. But it's not really an accomplishment *wink-wink*, but rather a statement about how the Presidency, in the hands of a black man, brought the office disgrace and shame. How it failed the country. They claim his twice election is proof that racism, REAL racism is all but dead...but can we please, now that all the progress has been puked all over and entertained for the children, get back to business as usual and get this country back on track with an actual leader. One, shall we say, that knows and earned his place...instead of one who didn't.

HOOFA!!!

Yepp. Never saw so much raw ugliness in my life.

Just for the record, I'm an American, but I live in Germany, so when I do get home, the changes that you all may not notice so much - because they happened so slowly, hit me squarely in the face. It's like a big culture shock, especially since 2011.
Report Spam   Logged

Inter enim silent leges!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: