Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 20, 2024, 08:03:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

3 improvements for the elections area

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 improvements for the elections area  (Read 396 times)
Statistikhengst
Expats!
New Kid on the Block

Carpe Diem!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« on: July 25, 2015, 04:15:44 am »

One improvement I already PMd to the deities of PC, namely a subforum just for electoral statistics, because those numbers are are a continuing data-stream, independent of just one election.

And then, since I sense that 2016 is likely to be the most racous, knock-down, drag-out campaign I have ever seen in my lifetime (we may all be wearing body-condoms when it's all over and the nuclear-winter sets in) and since tons of stuff only related to Hillary and whichever goonhead finally gets nominated to get bitch-slapped by her finally emerges, I recommend two subforums:

GE  - presidential
GE  - congressional

because there are also going to be a series of really, really hot marquee races in the US Senate as well. And by not specifying a year, we won't have to open new subforums in 2018 or 2020.

I know it seems like splitting hairs, but considering how much data is going to be coming in, it helps to keep things cleaner when looking in the rearview mirror in years to come. Tidyness is next to horniness. Oh wait, that's wrong. Tidyness is next to gruffness. Oh wait, that's wrong too... darnit!!!

Besides, elections are cool...  Cool Cool Cool Cool

And let us all now sing Kumbayah!

Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Inter enim silent leges!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: