Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 09:30:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Just incase you thought they were gone...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just incase you thought they were gone...  (Read 258 times)
uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« on: September 18, 2015, 02:51:53 pm »

...They're baaacccck.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/17/politics/donald-trump-obama-muslim-new-hampshire/

"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims," an unidentified man who spoke at a question-and-answer town hall event in Rochester, New Hampshire asked the mogul at a rally Thursday night. "You know our current president is one. You know he's not even an American."

A seemingly bewildered Trump interrupted the man, chuckling, "We need this question. This is the first question."

"Anyway, we have training camps growing where they want to kill us," the man, wearing a "Trump" T-shirt, continued. "That's my question: When can we get rid of them?"

For Christ's sake, even McCain set the old lady straight because he had some sense of integrity. Trump? Eeeeeehhh. He's gonna ride this fireball of disgruntled all the way man, as long as it lasts...regardless of the further repercussions.

And the response by the nutters and defenders, "Not his job to defend Obama. It's Obama's job to dispel that *misunderstanding*, that *perception*, as if it's Obama who created it. WTF? A New York times article some time back actually did a tally and found that Obama attends Church more than Reagan did, but less than GW did...and I defy anyone who is even remotely aware of Reagan to tell me he wasn't identified as a Christian. Obama's problem my ass. The bar, the excuses, the bullshit just keeps getting lower and lower.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 06:22:50 pm »

Trump finally responded?

As I said the other day, Trump has a lock on the senile old fart teabagger vote.

Don't know if I said it here or not but he tells them what they want to hear. Fucking morons can't even think for themselves!
Report Spam   Logged

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 07:42:19 pm »

what the hell is going to get trump supporters to open their eyes?Huh?? they'll accept anything from him. He totally owns them. so gross
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: