Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 09:02:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Same People...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Same People...  (Read 305 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 17, 2015, 06:26:58 pm »

...infest internet forums calling liberals Nazi's and worse are now demanding that all muslims be put in concentration camps because of their religion.

They want all mosques in the country shut down.

They want everyone identified with a tag.

This country has gone to hell.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 02:33:07 pm »

...infest internet forums calling liberals Nazi's and worse are now demanding that all muslims be put in concentration camps because of their religion.

They want all mosques in the country shut down.

They want everyone identified with a tag.

This country has gone to hell.

Totally agree. We're back at Nazi Germany. Don't they see how horrible this all is?

Trump came out supporting closing down mosques and putting all muslims in a database. (But he still won't register guns.)

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-muslims-database-ids

And this guy doesn't want Syrians here because it would be too easy for them to buy guns. HOW ABOUT MAKING IT HARDER FOR EVERYONE TO BUY GUNS?
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/11/17/3722968/nra-texas-rep-no-syrians-gun-access/

I'm waiting for ANY republican candidate to come out against Trump's ideas. Anyone done that yet? HA
Report Spam   Logged
uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 04:46:57 pm »

It's completely different when WE promote fascist ideas, cause they're not really fascists if WE suggest them. I mean it has all the definitions and hallmarks of it...but...it's different...see?

I understand vigilance. It's the constant fear induced shit running down the back of everyone's legs being called vigilance that I don't.
Report Spam   Logged
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 11:11:33 am »

The best part is,in the same breath of persecuting Muslims..in about a week they'll be crying about the war on Christmas and how liberals are trying bury Jesus and persecute Christians all because they say 'happy Holiday's'.….

You have to respect the energy it takes to be a Republican.. They are like a contortionist-energizer bunny that just keeps going..and going..and going...
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 01:03:25 pm »

Fear makes a lot of things seem rational in the moment.

It's one thing, after the hysteria dies down to sit and listen or read the things you said, and feel awkward, even ashamed, "Oh shit, can't believe I said that." It's another to listen or read the things you said sometime later and still find them agreeable. Then it wasn't fear motivating you. Fear was the excuse you used to disguise your hatred and bigotry.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: