Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 16, 2024, 02:37:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

I has held certain truths inalienable

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I has held certain truths inalienable  (Read 641 times)
FooFa
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Webmaster Search Windows User
« on: April 07, 2011, 12:41:15 pm »

About FB or anywhere you interact with some of the same people semi regularly;I feel that you should be willing to show your face or you don't play. There's enough snooping going on online without me interacting with god knows who. I believe it's a social contract in the loosest sense of the word but still a contract. That's why I deleted the personage known as Holden. Every excuse for not showing himself is bullshit where I come from. That is all Cheesy.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

betteroffhere
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 07:26:06 pm »

About FB or anywhere you interact with some of the same people semi regularly;I feel that you should be willing to show your face or you don't play. There's enough snooping going on online without me interacting with god knows who. I believe it's a social contract in the loosest sense of the word but still a contract. That's why I deleted the personage known as Holden. Every excuse for not showing himself is bullshit where I come from. That is all Cheesy.

blink...blink...

uh...oh....k

i noticed you had removed a topic from the video section...and i said nothing to you or anyone about it...

it is your section...so to speak...and i can live with that...and will display no complaint about it...

i enjoyed your section...and felt like i could use it to explore some creativity...til...the PM from you...

Sent to: betteroffhere on: March 07, 2011, 01:12:18 am

Please stop making your threads in vids appear as new and figure out what your thing is to offer such as expanding on the podcasts or whatever and let me do my thing. Twice at least, you've posted other songs by ppl that I just had and in the case of GnR it's the same song exactly except for the one you put up has no vid. I don't mean to be pissy but you all have more rules than members and I'm not into rules. And a title in all caps? Jesus. I'm obsessive about it because I did(the original) all by myself and it's my section, my followers. No niceties next time, they'll be gone.

...i accepted your position and removed everything i could from your section...i sent you a PM...post it if you still have it...but if i recall correctly, it said something to the effect of...oh...i'll take care of that issue...

nothing more...no bitching to anyone...and i imagine no one was aware of it... nor did i care to make anyone aware of it...i moved on...

wasn't a bid deal to me...hell i have my section...i could post the living fuck out of youtube videos if i wanted...and i still might...

maybe i'll call it a new journey begins...but now i feel compelled to address the PM from you...piece by fucking piece...

Please stop making your threads in vids appear as new and figure out what your thing is to offer such as expanding on the podcasts or whatever and let me do my thing. Twice at least, you've posted other songs by ppl that I just had and in the case of GnR it's the same song exactly except for the one you put up has no vid. I don't mean to be pissy but you all have more rules than members and I'm not into rules. And a title in all caps? Jesus. I'm obsessive about it because I did(the original) all by myself and it's my section, my followers. No niceties next time, they'll be gone.

1.a) oops...i didn't know making adjustments or corrections or edits weren't allowed and or pissed you off...as if that was the goal i set out to achieve...
   b) what...do i somehow influence or control how you do things with your posts...have i given you rules to follow ?

2. guilty...though i thought my posts had a better sound quality...plus it fit into the theme of my thread...i didn't just hi jack it for nothing...it meant and has a meaning in my life also....imagine that...obsurd,i know....to think we might have the same influences...oy vey...

3.a) "you all"...interesting....is it me or all...and if all...did everyone get a copy of this PM ?
   b) who has the rules ?...who expressed rules in the PM....you...no caps,no repeating of songs...no change thread titles...

4. wow...strong statement...i thought...showed intention to maintain a status quo for section...fine...but...there wasn't even a next time

i did nothing to provoke the expressed result if i fucked up again...and yet the shit still disappearred and now we are here...

with this thread....directed towards me...ok...insert smiley face dude here
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 07:35:00 pm »

boh,

I wish you had contacted me or ekg when you received that PM.

Both of you: Do not delete anything from this forum without express permission from either me or ekg.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 08:00:52 pm by Howey » Report Spam   Logged

betteroffhere
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 08:47:35 pm »

boh,

I wish you had contacted me or ekg when you received that PM.

Both of you: Do not delete anything from this forum without express permission from either me or ekg.

contact you for what...to me it wasn't an issue...

foofa is eccentric and has been ever since i've known him on a forum...i'm just glad

he is here and has a venue to do what he enjoy's...anything beyond that for me is manageable

even if its directed to or about me...and my lack of interest in sharing with the world my life

or pics of me or my family...or the lack of interest in meeting with people from these forums...

developing friendships and self worth through a cyber generated connection...god forbid that

someone understand and value the privacy they can control...you'd think a conspriacy theorist

of all people would respect that...eccentric...i say...and...if what he posted is his true feelings...

i'm good with that...i will still be me...a person who doesn't need to be known anymore than whats

already known about...to most...nothing more than a shadow...a ninja...with ego in check

and if we're ever to meet....i doubt it will change your thoughts much...hmm...at the end of my

notes here...so...in closing...i'd like to say...i am real...and have meet ;

rhoadrunner...paul
fu...fu
jaffe...geoff
crowd....mickey
mustangsally
shiva
and hornymonster...way back in the day...way way back
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 08:52:17 pm »

Oh. Nevermind. I'll take care of it.
Report Spam   Logged

betteroffhere
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 08:59:22 pm »

Oh. Nevermind. I'll take care of it.

it...there is no it that i know of that needs tending too...?

other than engaging in a disscussion as we are now...
Report Spam   Logged

FooFa
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Webmaster Search Windows User
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 09:41:33 pm »

This will be hard to believe but I actually didn't mean to stir something up. I was talking about why I deleted boh from FB. The entire time on the somacow board I had zero issues. I'm sorry for deleting the thread.
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 09:43:12 pm »

This will be hard to believe but I actually didn't mean to stir something up. I was talking about why I deleted boh from FB. The entire time on the somacow board I had zero issues. I'm sorry for deleting the thread.

Not to worry. In spite of the fact that clarity isn't a strong suit with either one of you, I can assure you neither of you will be deleting any more posts on here.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

betteroffhere
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 09:56:38 pm »

Not to worry. In spite of the fact that clarity isn't a strong suit with either one of you, I can assure you neither of you will be deleting any more posts on here.  Wink

doh...

as the queen wishes...when in queenies land...

way to exercise the executive power...
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 09:57:48 pm »

uh..

what happened?
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
betteroffhere
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 09:59:06 pm »

uh..

what happened?

idk...well...i kind of do...but...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up