Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 12:52:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

More Trump White Power Delegates!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More Trump White Power Delegates!  (Read 131 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 20, 2016, 05:35:48 pm »

They're crawling out from under the url=http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-donald-trump-illinois-delegates-met-20160519-story.html]bridge![/url]

One of Gayne's social media handles is "whitepride."

"With all the racism going on today, I'm very proud to be white. Just like black people are proud to be black and now, as white people, whenever we say something critical we're punished as if we're racists. I'm tired of it. I'm very proud," Gayne said.

"I'm so angry I don't even feel like I live in America. You can call me a racist. Black Lives Matter? Those people are out of control," she said.

"I'm all for closing the borders. I'm all for not allowing Muslims in this country. I'm all for keeping illegals out and get as many of them who are here out as soon as possible. ... Why do I want my taxpayer money taking care of criminals and murderers who aren't supposed to be here?"

Then there's Rita Gaus, of Buckingham, a village of 300 or so in Kankakee County. A 60-year-old dog breeder, Gaus shared on her Facebook page a post she said she found "really funny."

"If Trump wins the election, it'll be the first time in history that a billionaire moved into public housing vacated by a black family!" the post said.

"We need somebody who thinks like the people. He speaks very much to me," Gaus said of Trump. "I'm not angry at a certain person or group of people. We just need someone who understands the people and understands what it's like to work. These politicians have never worked. They don't know what it's like to work paycheck to paycheck."

For now, many of the Trump delegates have largely spoken to each other through a Facebook group site. Several of them expect to meet in person for the first time starting Friday when Illinois Republicans launch their state convention in Peoria. Another 15 at-large delegates pledged to Trump, the winner of the state's primary election, will be selected there.

Many of the elected Trump delegates describe themselves as "grass-roots" Republicans with little activism or experience beyond voting and little if any name recognition for voters.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: