Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 18, 2024, 01:57:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Trump Challenges Hillary To Be Dumb Like Him.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Challenges Hillary To Be Dumb Like Him.  (Read 213 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 20, 2016, 05:51:41 pm »

It'll never happen.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 08:51:33 pm »

It's a distraction. It's not even in the *informal* offerings of vetting for Presidential hopefuls department. He's trying to dodge releasing his tax returns. I don't even think he's worried about all of his years of lowest possible taxes paid or his shit that skirts the very boundaries of what's legal. Who he is is such a fake manufactured person that I think he doesn't want anyone to know his actual worth because that's a big exaggerated fucking deal to him. His boasted wealth has become his cock size and he doesn't want anyone to make fun of it.

And the really weird thing is, even if he's *only* worth 400 mill to 1 billion, he's still better off than 95 percent of Americans...but his priorities are so fucking broken, he'd find it shameful or humiliating.

Just my opinion.
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 09:11:10 pm »

It's a distraction. It's not even in the *informal* offerings of vetting for Presidential hopefuls department. He's trying to dodge releasing his tax returns. I don't even think he's worried about all of his years of lowest possible taxes paid or his shit that skirts the very boundaries of what's legal. Who he is is such a fake manufactured person that I think he doesn't want anyone to know his actual worth because that's a big exaggerated fucking deal to him. His boasted wealth has become his cock size and he doesn't want anyone to make fun of it.

And the really weird thing is, even if he's *only* worth 400 mill to 1 billion, he's still better off than 95 percent of Americans...but his priorities are so fucking broken, he'd find it shameful or humiliating.

Just my opinion.
I value your opinion far more than his billions.
Report Spam   Logged

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 11:13:25 pm »

Ha! he gave it away when he said Clinton's list "won't be good for the people in this room." He cares about the NRA more than the rest of the country. Yes, he then added on "and it won't be good for the rest of people in the country" but - he doesn't care about them.

Saw a meme on Facebook -
"the problem isn't that Donald Trump is a narcissitic, lying, racist, misogynistic bully.  The problem is that his voters don't care".
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: