Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 11:11:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Welcome to bizzaro America indeed!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to bizzaro America indeed!  (Read 442 times)
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 09, 2016, 09:00:47 pm »

I'm just at a loss...

I've warned anyone who would listen that he can win and easily. To not listen to the polls becuz there is a silent faction out there made up of dems,reps,indies ...young,old..never voted,stopped voting..a faction that tuned in every week to see him fire ppl and have been dying to blindly follow Any pol who would stand up and say "Fuck You,You're Fired!"  but I was told I was crazy..

The sad fact is trump is the guy we liberals wanted in Obama instead of the Mr.nicey-nice we got....

The irony is we'd have had that balls-to-the-wall-get-the-fuck-out-of-my-way...along with the smarts of Obama and Bubba combined and the determination of a bulldog in HRC.

FUCK ME!!   The loss of the Clinton era hurts the most I think..but right up there is pain of the total and complete destruction of the Obama hard fought legacy we are going to have watch be gleefully torn apart piece by fucking piece by the smarmy douche bag likes of Mitch McConnell and Ted cruz. ..and then re live it night after night being told to us from the utter vapidness of Hannity et al.

Without john Stewart or Keith Olbermann to pull us thru its gonna be a hard pill to get down  people ..but get it down we will. And when the idiot,sexist,racist,homophobic fuck twits have to live in the country they just created we can look around and say "Told you asshole! Now get the fuck outta the way and let us fix it"

4 in the woosah
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

paddymcdougall
Expats!
Noob

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 10:29:22 pm »

It's horrible to think of going from Obama to Trump. Wow. Obama was so amazing; and Trump is such a douchbag.

Well, they have control for at least 2 years; I hate to think of all the people who will be hurt during those two years, but I think the repubs are going to be shown as the incompetents they are. And maybe that will get the house to be blue in 2018

on the other hand, Brownback of KS got re-elected in spite of all he did to ruin that state....

Trump may find himself at odds with "his party" though ... I don't know if he'll rubber-stamp everything like Ryan thinks he will. Guess we'll find out

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=202709
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 05:03:08 pm »

When did I come up with the Bizarro Amerika moniker, ekg. 2007? 08?

Back when the teabaggers were rising up from the gutters of Amerika.

I've never been so right in all my life.

Y'all like the new sig?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: