Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 07:17:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

DeSantis and His Racist Dog Whistle

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DeSantis and His Racist Dog Whistle  (Read 1165 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 02, 2018, 06:30:37 pm »

I'm sure more of this will come out in the Mueller investigation, perhaps that Trump paid off another Playboy model?

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-poli...iated-payment/

Report: Top DeSantis fundraiser impregnated Playboy model; Trump’s lawyer negotiated payment

Elliott Broidy, a friend and fundraiser for Trump, admitted impregnating her. He's on DeSantis' national fundraising team.

Rep. Ron DeSantis questions Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein during a December hearing of the House Judiciary Committee. (Screengrab)

By Lawrence Mower Apr. 13

President Donald Trump's personal lawyer negotiated a $1.6 million payment to a Playboy model impregnated by one of Congressman Ron DeSantis' top fundraisers, The Wall Street Journal reported this afternoon.
Elliott Broidy, a top Republican National Committee official and Trump fundraiser, admitted to the Journal getting the woman pregnant. Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, negotiated the $1.6 million last year, according to the report.
"At the end of our relationship, this woman shared with me that she was pregnant," he said. "She alone decided that she did not want to continue with the pregnancy and I offered to help her financially during this difficult period."
Broidy, who is married, is also part of DeSantis' national fundraising team for his campaign for governor. He's already stepped down from his RNC position.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: