Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 19, 2024, 12:38:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Man Who Gives Corrupt a Whole New Meaning

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Man Who Gives Corrupt a Whole New Meaning  (Read 3160 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 06, 2011, 08:35:18 pm »

I'm glad to hear ekg mention the police state. I believe that the corruption following the Patriot Act has been the free pass that loads of different orgs and associations were waiting on. Today the FDA announced that they would confiscate food based on suspicion alone http://www.activistpost.com/2011/05/fda-claims-power-to-seize-food-without.html

One more example that the constitution no longer has any meaning. I'm sure that there will be increased 'incentives' for police to keep them coming before the judges and they didn't need any encouragement to begin with.

What the fuck does this have to do with Rick Scott?

That said, the picture with your quoted blog post is hilarious. Is the intent of this law to track down and arrest Mom and Dad's veggie garden or unscrupulous corporate farmers with their unsafe practices?

Funny as hell that your conspiracy sites are scared to death of anything being contaminated by a little Japanese radiation but don't mind other toxins in what you eat.

Ponderous...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: