Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 02:13:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

snniiiiffffffffffffffffffffff

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: snniiiiffffffffffffffffffffff  (Read 339 times)
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 26, 2011, 03:07:43 pm »

Tornado Dog Crawls Home On Broken Legs Almost 3 Weeks After Deadly Alabama Storm

This little guy makes the animals from Homeward Bound look like they achieved nothing.

Almost three weeks after deadly tornadoes ripped through Alabama, this dog finally returned home. With two broken legs.
From ABC7:

"They've not been able to be in alignment so neither one of them have healed, so he had to crawl on two broken legs to get home," said veterinary Dr. Barbara Benhart.

"This is probably the most dramatic we've seen as far as an injury in an animal that's survived this long," said Phil Doster, an animal-shelter worker.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6A1UBLKjFk&feature=player_embedded

and the 'family' that he loved so much that he crawled home on two broken, un healed legs, to see? Gave him to the shelter.. WTF?!?!

How..

I mean.....

sssnnnniifffffffffffffffffff........ amazing.
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

FooFa
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Webmaster Search Windows User
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 03:38:25 pm »

That family doesn't deserve him then, someone with a heart will adopt him. They could find friends, kennel, anything but shoving him into a shelter after he went through that for them. Unbelievable. There are also plenty of farms around where if they had made the effort, they could have got him fixed and someone would look after him until they could again.
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 08:33:46 pm »

That family doesn't deserve him then, someone with a heart will adopt him. They could find friends, kennel, anything but shoving him into a shelter after he went through that for them. Unbelievable. There are also plenty of farms around where if they had made the effort, they could have got him fixed and someone would look after him until they could again.

Oh I know he'll be cared for.. but  I mean.. it's heartbreaking that he came back to them like that just by itself, but knowing they gave him up after he did come back like that is just a double-whammy...

poor dog.
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: