Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 05:11:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Perv

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Perv  (Read 183 times)
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 09, 2011, 08:58:53 pm »

but you got to give it to him..  I mean, it was a great plan..

Man faked brain injury to get diaper changed
HOOKSETT — A 23-year-old man pretended he suffered from a brain injury so an unsuspecting in-home nurse would change his adult diaper, police said.

Eric Carrier, of 95 Granite St., Hooksett, turned himself into police Tuesday after a warrant was issued charging him with indecent exposure.

Carrier allegedly faked having a severe brain injury that would require him to wear adult diapers. A nurse caring for him became suspicious, police said.

Hooksett Police Detective Janet Bouchard said Carrier placed advertisements on Craigslist requesting services from in-home nurses.

In the advertisements, Carrier allegedly posed as his father and said he needed help caring for his son, who suffered a brain injury in a car accident.

“He had no disability. He wasn’t in a car accident,” Bouchard said.

When a nurse arrived at Carrier’s home in March, the “father” was nowhere to be found and Carrier was at the home by himself and acting as if he were disabled, police said.

“(The nurse) stated that because the father wasn’t home, she decided she didn’t want to leave him” without a clean diaper.

http://unionleader.com/article/20110609/NEWS03/706099945

I was like wtf?.. now, I'm laughing..

dumbass..
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: