Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 12:01:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Florida Gov. JarJar Binks Thread...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Florida Gov. JarJar Binks Thread...  (Read 4696 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 10, 2011, 09:23:40 am »

Raped?  They were asking for it.  Did you see the way that Medicaid system was dressed?

Anyway, he's hardly had time to do any rapin'.  His proposals still have to go through Legislature, so they won't come out the other end exactly as he envisioned.  On the plus side, he's proposing to get rid of the DROP program.  I'm sure we can all agree that has to go.

Hah! Mike made a funny! (And I lost another post.  Angry What Scott realizes in his creation of a teabagger oligarchy is that this state has it's own checks and balances. You don't just announce your budget to a bunch of crazy folks in the boonies wearing their three-cornered hats and then turn around and tell the leaders of the state legislature: "Just pass it!"

Not smart...not smart at all. But I guess 70 billion can't buy smarts, huh?

There's a lot of folks out there (you know...the one's who won't admit they voted for him) second-guessing their decision in November right now...

lol...What better way to pad your pockets than to put the most fraud-prone state agency under your command?

Then moving Medicaid to managed care state-wide? Hell...the four-county experiment has proven to be a disaster! But I'm sure he'lll be able to pad those pockets a little more will all the increased traffic to Solantic!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: