Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 19, 2024, 08:59:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

stuck

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: stuck  (Read 818 times)
clc

Badges: (View All)
« on: March 08, 2011, 03:47:14 pm »

way to assume I have dismissed anything or not given weed a fair shake.. I 'imbibed' for many a year before coming to my own personal conclusion.. and for me, it's the right conclusion.. but just to make sure I've covered all basis for you..

I've 'seeped' it as a tea and eaten in brownies and cookies.. smoked it in paper,pipe,bong,foil,hookah,fruit and empty toilet paper roll..  I liked it for a time, then found that I like the 'high' offered by alcohol better. I just didn't like the after effects of alcohol so stopped that as well and I went back to pot for a time.. and after a short period, found that yes, I really didn't like it. "Crypto" would actually make me vomit within just a few minutes of smoking it and who needs that?

I love the smell of it being burnt,growing or in a 'bag'.. I don't have a problem with anyone in my life using it around me. and I think the laws against it are stupid... but it's just not the drug of choice for me. It doesn't bring me pleasure in the way that it does others people, or even other drugs do.. so why would I waste the time with it when there are so many better choices for me out there?

if that puts me in some 'box' to you, then I'm good with that.

Nice little box to sit in though, for most people  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: