Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
August 17, 2022, 06:19:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OUR POLITIKAL SECTION IS A TROLL FREE AREA. ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Foofa

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Foofa  (Read 467 times)
FooFa
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: September 17, 2011, 09:46:26 pm »

lol I would like to if we can reach maybe a happy medium. I don't know if we will get into the Renascence tomorrow but surely there are other topics besides news channels talking points of the day. If I come across judgmental in that way, it's not my intention. As I removed habitual watching and letting the tv be on in the background completely...I've become amazed at the way you notice things that might have once seemed like nothing. Let me just try a little observation based on fact and see if you agree or understand, not to imply that if you don't understand it as I see it you're wrong.

Madow made a very good point two or so years ago about how Obama is dictating by statements, executive orders etc...The already watered down media is not even allowed to directly criticize him anymore. He sanctioned abducting Americans for possible future crimes, an expansion of W's agenda to name one. As you may know the group of night time talking heads and their daily counterparts are bringing in lower numbers than ever before. Cronkite was free to speak out against Nam and that helped end that because of his great respect from presidents etc...So when you consider the way CNN and the rest beat the Iraq war drum as if American policy is the only side in anything, combined with the constant support(overall)for anything Obama does, would you agree that mainstream news has about as much to do with honest journalism as the Weekly World News...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: