Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 08:32:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Foofa

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Foofa  (Read 616 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 25, 2011, 12:26:46 pm »

You ok?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

betteroffhere
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 04:08:38 am »

i'm crossing my fingers and...

and guessing he secured a position as a substitute teacher...

i'm afraid if i closed my eyes and imagined it i would never be the same !
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 08:17:15 am »

i'm crossing my fingers and...

and guessing he secured a position as a substitute teacher...

i'm afraid if i closed my eyes and imagined it i would never be the same !

His FB acct is gone, he hasn't been here in ages, he hasn't been to that site he created even longer...

I'm worried about my friend. There's more but I don't want to discuss it on a public forum.  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

betteroffhere
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 04:17:59 pm »

His FB acct is gone, he hasn't been here in ages, he hasn't been to that site he created even longer...

I'm worried about my friend. There's more but I don't want to discuss it on a public forum.  Cry

oh!

damn...my other guess was gonna be he found a relationship and is lost in love...oh well...
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 05:18:59 pm »

oh!

damn...my other guess was gonna be he found a relationship and is lost in love...oh well...

If he's in a relationship, it's either with God or Satan or somewhere in between. Or he's an attention whore.
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 07:28:21 pm »

OK. So FooFa's back. Apparently he suffered from a severe case of Midol overdose.  Grin

Next question...what the hell happened to Coach? Did boh run him off?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

FooFa
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Webmaster Search Windows User
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 08:16:08 pm »

I don't think this showed up on unread, I wonder if that works right. I've learned about my personality and the abrupt things I do sometimes related to this. About a decade ago it was heading to F L A on a wing and prayer so i guess I'm making progress. An aspect of this experience reminds me of a quote I mentioned one time from Linda McCartney's father abut how that small group of people couldn't decide whether they loved or hated each other. Things would even out for a while and then some other money issue in their case would get lawsuits started again. I often think of that quote in the original Clerks about hating people but loving social occasions.

I really enjoy hearing from some of the folks again and wish and hope that we will have more discussions. Therein seems to lie part of the dilemma. I believe the R/D differences are such minutia in the long run that most of it is not worth the energy. I think people can change things for the better or at least keep up with documenting the corruption. I have tunnel vision on politics.

Treason is among other things, giving the control of a sovereign country over to a foreign power which in this case begins and ends with the fiat currency system courtesy the Fed which is owned by people like the Rothchilds and the Queen of England and Goldman Sachs. I guess I wish part of the time that I could bring some of that up without it immediately being moved and therefor marginalized and made fodder of.

But honestly it seems difficult to talk about anything without it  turning into a football game mentality. Like Lil Mike defended Obama to me on Libya and Howey defended or deflected something I said about Perry;suggesting to me that they were more interested in disagreeing than listening or considering another angle. I don't mean that as a laundry list, just an example of why I see it as difficult to participate.

I very much appreciate the concern  Cheesy.
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 09:13:23 pm »

You spelled "minutiae" wrong. Wink
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 09:15:50 pm by Howey » Report Spam   Logged

FooFa
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Webmaster Search Windows User
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 09:46:26 pm »

lol I would like to if we can reach maybe a happy medium. I don't know if we will get into the Renascence tomorrow but surely there are other topics besides news channels talking points of the day. If I come across judgmental in that way, it's not my intention. As I removed habitual watching and letting the tv be on in the background completely...I've become amazed at the way you notice things that might have once seemed like nothing. Let me just try a little observation based on fact and see if you agree or understand, not to imply that if you don't understand it as I see it you're wrong.

Madow made a very good point two or so years ago about how Obama is dictating by statements, executive orders etc...The already watered down media is not even allowed to directly criticize him anymore. He sanctioned abducting Americans for possible future crimes, an expansion of W's agenda to name one. As you may know the group of night time talking heads and their daily counterparts are bringing in lower numbers than ever before. Cronkite was free to speak out against Nam and that helped end that because of his great respect from presidents etc...So when you consider the way CNN and the rest beat the Iraq war drum as if American policy is the only side in anything, combined with the constant support(overall)for anything Obama does, would you agree that mainstream news has about as much to do with honest journalism as the Weekly World News...
Report Spam   Logged

betteroffhere
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 10:31:42 pm »

I think there are suttle differences...but in a nutshell...

I would agree...

it is manipulation on all levels...controlled by bid biz...

satisfy your advertisers is the important part of keeping that paycheck coming in !!!

advertisers have one of the biggest impacts on anything televised...

it is why soccer won't make it in this country on tv...

no place to put commercials...there are no breaks in the game to allow for them...ha

for soccer to make it over here they'll have to change some rules...add a few timeouts and create breaks !
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: