Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 28, 2024, 10:34:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Quote of the Day

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quote of the Day  (Read 5710 times)
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 01:15:19 pm »

• ne is a practicing polygamist, and he’s not even the Mormon.”

Sandra Day O'Connor, referring to youknowwho and youknowwho.

LOL!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2012, 09:29:15 am »

'If You're Preborn, You're Fine. If You're PreSchool, You're F-cked.'

George Carlin
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 07:25:07 pm »

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive"

Joe Biden
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2012, 07:08:00 pm »

We are not auditioning for fearless leader. We don’t need a president to tell us in what direction to go. We know what direction to go. We want the Ryan budget. … We just need a president to sign this stuff. We don’t need someone to think it up or design it.

David Frum, quoting Grover Norquist at CPAC, referring (of course) to Mittens Romney.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 07:12:32 pm by Howey » Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2012, 12:33:34 pm »

“We can be poor in spirit, and I don’t even consider myself wealthy, which is an interesting thing. It can be here today and gone tomorrow."

Ann Romney; continuing the tradition of elitist foot in mouth disease.
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2012, 07:44:33 am »

Ann Romney; continuing the tradition of elitist foot in mouth disease.

I had heard she made a 'gaffe'.. but holy shit!

what would she consider 'wealthy' then if $250 million in the bank isn't it? if her cpl of caddies and 5? houses.. plus the GINORMOUS one being built in cali? isn't an indication.. what is?
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 05:54:49 pm »

This is when friends are supposed to intervene and remind you of who you are. The problem is, a candidate doesn't have friends. He has advisers, consultants, contributors and All Those People out there -- Everyday Americans with their cellphones pointing, snapping and clicking. You need them to love you, but it's not your nature to ingratiate yourself. The whole process is exhausting and humiliating and -- can we be frank? -- monumentally stupid at times. Most of the time.

If you're lucky, you have a good dog. Never mind.

Kathleen Parker of the Washington Post.

Continuing the Mittens/dog on top of car jokes is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVvvZ64c9Gs&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:40:28 pm by Howey » Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2012, 08:19:42 pm »

"This is what makes me sad about my party right now — the hatred for Barack Obama,...It's driving everything we do... unless you hate Barack Obama, and preach that every day, then you're not a 'real Republican,' and the fact that [Huntsman] said yes to serving the United States of America under Obama makes him a traitor. Yet think of all of our servicemen. Are they traitors? They're under the Commander in Chief."

One of two or three credible Republicans left in this state, my friend Sen. Paula Dockery.
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2012, 11:23:25 am »

One of two or three credible Republicans left in this state, my friend Sen. Paula Dockery.

I've been watching Palin push to get Maher's million dollar donation to Obama rejected, and the hate that is in that woman's eyes.. the chip on her shoulder and smugness surrounding her.. has she ever called Obama "President Obama"?

you can just feel it all oozing off her..

I hope that rabid bitch runs for Prez...she's got a new doo and looks like she got some botox and dropped a few pounds.. IOW she looks like she's get ready to run for something..

she is a beautiful woman.. I have to admit. One of the things that made her and Hannity sick was Maher calling her a MILF... well, she is.. and you know she knows it and basks in it..

PALIN: I don't know how anyone can sit in the audience of a commentator like Bill Maher and chuckle and laugh and think that that's entertaining. I think it's disgusting and it's dirty money that he has now provided Barack Obama's campaign, and I don't know how Barack Obama can sleep at night if he really thinks about Sasha and Malia and the treatment of some women today, how he can accept that dirty money. And granted Barack Obama has never been, I think, seen in the conventional, traditional way of we who would describe a man of valor, so it shouldn't surprise us that Barack Obama would accept that dirty money and try to get re-elected with it. But I think it does not bode well for our president's character to not speak out against that dirty money.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/03/09/palin-i-dont-know-how-obama-can-sleep-night-mahers-dirty-money#ixzz1og1eVSBf

btw, has she said anything about Rush's comment?  

Obama's not a man of valor? wtf?
Report Spam   Logged

uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2012, 01:03:34 pm »

It's not her job to make any supporter or party affiliate, no matter how relevant to the situation their inclusion would be, look bad.  It is her job to do what she does best...find no redeeming quality in anyone with an opposing party affiliation and shred them, while pretending she's engaging in discourse, instead of petty projection and bitch snark.

She's finger nails on the chalk board good at what she does.
Report Spam   Logged
ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2012, 02:12:20 pm »

It's not her job to make any supporter or party affiliate, no matter how relevant to the situation their inclusion would be, look bad.  It is her job to do what she does best...find no redeeming quality in anyone with an opposing party affiliation and shred them, while pretending she's engaging in discourse, instead of petty projection and bitch snark.

She's finger nails on the chalk board good at what she does.

I figured her and the GOP/Fox out last night. I watched the start of "Game Change" and after the Gibson interview her and Steve Schmidt had a talk because she was upset.. he told her (paraphrased) "No story last longer than 48hrs, you can say what you want because it will be forgotten, news isn't the news anymore it's entertainment"..

and that's what she and Fox do.. they say whatever the hell they want because it's 48hr entertainment that doesn't have to be 'vetted' in anyway.. who cares if it's true or not, by the time any one figures out it's bullshit,  they will be onto the next 'entertainment' piece..

just like she took the idea that the VP candidate is supposed to be the 'attacker' and went to the Nth degree by making them the assassin .. she took his pep-talk after bombing the Gibson interview to the Nth degree and made a career out of throwing bullshit since it will be forgotten in a few hours anyway..
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2012, 04:08:21 pm »

!
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2012, 05:42:44 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 05:42:32 pm »

“Has he endorsed you?”

Daddy Bush to Mittens

“Uh, no, no.”

Mittens reply.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2012, 11:18:04 am »

“Has he endorsed you?”

Daddy Bush to Mittens

“Uh, no, no.”

Mittens reply.  Cheesy

It's becoming a stereotype to call him 'robotic', but even when he looks at people, he does it in a weird,non-human-like, way...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: