Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
April 20, 2024, 04:17:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why the GOP debates never bring up Terrorism.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the GOP debates never bring up Terrorism.  (Read 470 times)
44nutman
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Level 5
« on: October 20, 2011, 07:29:57 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 08:11:55 pm »

I'm sure that nlt tomorrow morning Rush, Cheney, et al will be declaring it would never happened if nort for  the glorious policies of Dubya and Darth Cheney.
Report Spam   Logged

FooFa
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
Webmaster Search Windows User
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 12:51:17 pm »

Cheney's criticized Obama but they seem to be on the same page with the war machine. When you count Colombia, Mexico, the stans, it's at least a dozen wars happening now.
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 01:21:11 pm »

Cheney's criticized Obama but they seem to be on the same page with the war machine. When you count Colombia, Mexico, the stans, it's at least a dozen wars happening now.

You really don't get it, do you?
Report Spam   Logged

FooFa
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 01:52:28 pm »

You really don't get it, do you?
Terror equals war. it would be nice to be able to participate without someone immediately inferring that I don't understand or get something without backing it up. Everything I said is completely accurate and true and if the thread between the topic and my response seems askew, the problem is not with me. I am so tired of this.
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 02:43:42 pm »

Terror equals war. it would be nice to be able to participate without someone immediately inferring that I don't understand or get something without backing it up. Everything I said is completely accurate and true and if the thread between the topic and my response seems askew, the problem is not with me. I am so tired of this.

You stated there's a dozen wars happening right now.

they seem to be on the same page with the war machine

Perhaps you can explain this statement.
Report Spam   Logged

FooFa
Founding Member
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 08:23:51 pm »

Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Chad
Uganda and other areas in Africa
Syria
Colombia

Mexico 40,000 deaths in the last few years from border and cartel wars. Operation Fast and Furious
The world now wastes over $1 trillion on military spending. When you add in everything the US spends on present defense, debt on past defense spending, off-budget covert operations, death benefits, injured veteran’s benefits, national guard employment opportunity costs, we spend almost half the total federal budget on the military.
More importantly though, think about the 175 million people who lost their lives to war in the last century. Several times that many were injured -- mostly civilians.

Globalization is now a common form of low level class warfare. When the IMF and World Bank make loans, it forces the small third world countries to open their markets and sell their natural resources in order to pay back the loans. Local farmers who had saved seeds for centuries are forced to go deeply into debt and buy seed and other inputs from Monsanto. Diversity in the food varieties we eat has disappeared. Free trade agreements enable large producers to leverage their size to put local farmers, manufacturers, and merchants, out of business.
http://www.culturechange.org/cms/content/view/412/65/
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2010/12/army-afghanistan-deployments-in-2011-122110w/
http://www.international.to/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2942:anatomy-of-the-bogus-wars-on-terrorism&catid=97:breaking-news&Itemid=119
The European war mongers and the US Empire lost sense of intellect and strategic direction by invading Iraq and Afghanistan under the guise of “war on terrorism.” After its final defeat, the US and its allies are gearing momentum to invade Pakistan—an ally but a pinching irk to the egomaniac and paranoid invaders. No wonder, it was an entrapment from the outset of the US warmongering in that region-only the Pakistani Generals and political rig heads were so stupid not to detect the true intents of the aggressors. Chris Floyd noted it in plain words (“Darkness Renewed: Terror as a Tool of Empire,” 04/2009)
http://www.prisonplanet.com/martial-law-drill-commences-as-economy-begins-descent.html

Cheney and Bush both wanted to go into Iran and the Pentagon among others rebuffed them. Unless something changes, the US will support Israel or in some way attack Iran despite the public posturing of Israel being on it's own somewhat at present.

By saying that Obama and Cheney are on the same page, I mean the wars Obama takes credit for starting, are Cheney's wet dream. Pakistan, Libya etc...I count wars as known conflicts where people are being killed regardless if they are referred to 'kinetic peace keeping'.

Thanks for clarifying, that helps a lot and is something I take the wrong way sometimes.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: