Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 06:48:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ekg

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ekg  (Read 422 times)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
ekg
« on: November 02, 2011, 11:10:36 am »

As y'all may have noticed, ekg hasn't been around very much lately. Her grandmother, whom she's care about and for for many years, has been very ill.

She passed away on Halloween.

On behalf of myself and jb - and I hope I'm not speaking out of line...the entire forum membership, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult period.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

uselesslegs
Noob

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 11:18:58 am »

As y'all may have noticed, ekg hasn't been around very much lately. Her grandmother, whom she's care about and for for many years, has been very ill.

She passed away on Halloween.

On behalf of myself and jb - and I hope I'm not speaking out of line...the entire forum membership, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult period.

My sympathies as well.  Sad
Report Spam   Logged
ekg
Administrator
Noob

http://www.thevsj.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 10:24:20 am »

no, you're not out of line and thank you guys. As I just said in an email, today is the funeral and it's going to be the killer.

Just a few more days and then I can let it all out and start living a new life without her here next to me to catch me when I fall Cry 

it's going to suck.
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 10:31:08 am »

Oh. You're here! lol..I just replied to the email. Forgot to tell ya, jb sends his love... Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 02:36:42 pm »

my other grandmother was found dead in her house today. My father (it's his mother) got a call from her neighbor telling him she found my grandmother dead. She wasn't ill, other  than a recent cold, so we have no idea what happened yet.

I'm 40 and I've had my both sets of grandparents almost my life. My g/pa (husband of this g/ma) died a few years ago, but that was the 1st time I'd ever had a death in my family like that..

if you believe in  the 'death comes in 3's'... My cousin killed himself this past summer (right around my daughter's b-day), my 1st g/mother died this past halloween(the day after my b/day), and my grandmother today (my other g/pa's 90th b-day) .. so the 'three's' have their quota..

damnit!

The g/pa I'm closest to is all that's left..I've never lived in a world without these people..
Report Spam   Logged

Facts are the center. We don’t pretend that certain facts are in dispute to give the appearance of fairness to people who don’t believe them.  Balance is irrelevant to me.  It doesn’t have anything to do with truth, logic or reality. ~Charlie Skinner (the Newsroom)
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 03:06:17 pm »

my other grandmother was found dead in her house today. My father (it's his mother) got a call from her neighbor telling him she found my grandmother dead. She wasn't ill, other  than a recent cold, so we have no idea what happened yet.

I'm 40 and I've had my both sets of grandparents almost my life. My g/pa (husband of this g/ma) died a few years ago, but that was the 1st time I'd ever had a death in my family like that..

I
if you believe in  the 'death comes in 3's'... My cousin killed himself this past summer (right around my daughter's b-day), my 1st g/mother died this past halloween(the day after my b/day), and my grandmother today (my other g/pa's 90th b-day) .. so the 'three's' have their quota..

damnit!

The g/pa I'm closest to is all that's left..I've never lived in a world without these people..

I'm sorry
Report Spam   Logged

ekg
Administrator
Noob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 09:23:43 pm »

I'm sorry

Thank you.

she was found at the foot of her bed, the ME said it was natural causes.  She had a fat dog that I was going to take, he's cute as hell, a schnauzer, but he's so fat he looks like an English bulldog-lol.. but he has arthritis so bad he can't get up an get around much anymore so the vet advised to put him down.. she would have never done that, but that's what we all decided to do today...

I'm getting tired of going thru this...
Report Spam   Logged

Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 09:40:35 pm »

A
Thank you.

she was found at the foot of her bed, the ME said it was natural causes.  She had a fat dog that I was going to take, he's cute as hell, a schnauzer, but he's so fat he looks like an English bulldog-lol.. but he has arthritis so bad he can't get up an get around much anymore so the vet advised to put him down.. she would have never done that, but that's what we all decided to do today...

I'm getting tired of going thru this...

We've been talking about getting me a new dog. I had a schnauzer years ago, Gretchen. She was stolen from my yard. I never found her. I told Johnny I wanted either
one of them or a  pug to keep Gummy company but we'd also like to get a (small) boxer too, cuz Sparks, our biiiiiig boxer is a great dog.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: