Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 10:08:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE NOW HAVE A "GRIN" OR "GROAN" FEATURE UNDER THE KARMA.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hi everyone!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 515 times)
leekohler2
Tourist

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1
« on: June 16, 2019, 10:28:40 pm »

I got here because of Howey as well. Glad to see this forum has a no trolling policy! I am a 52 year old mens league hockey player who happens to be gay. In such an alpha male sport, I have never felt so loved and accepted. That might surprise a lot of people, but hockey players are the best people. One example, last year I was playing a game and one of the guys on the opposing team called me a faggot repeatedly. That is very against the rules in our league. But rather than reporting it, I talked to a few guys I knew on the opposing team and let them know what happened. I left it at that. Well, the next season we played that team again and I did not see that player. I asked the guys I knew on that team where he was. They said, "He's gone man. He was a dick to begin with, but when you told us what he said to you, that was the last straw. He admitted it too. We got rid of him. We don't want shit like that on our team. Plus, what if we wanted you to sub for us? You wouldn't feel comfortable and wouldn't do it." Wow, I did not expect that at all. That was really impressive.

I do not tolerate stupidity or ignorance. I think religion is perfectly fine unless it is abused to hurt people. Facts are facts and there are no "alternative" facts. Trolls suck and need to be eradicated.

Now that that's out of the way, let's converse and actually try to solve problems instead of pointing fingers at each other. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Clara
Tourist

View Profile
Combination Level 2 Avatar
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 03:55:22 pm »

Hi Lee!  Glad you're here!
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 05:32:30 pm »

Hey all...

I've been a little busy (a lot busy) so please post, start new threads and invite new members!

Didja know you can cross-post your threads on Facebook and twitter?
Report Spam   Logged

Birdz
Tourist

View Profile
Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 10:46:00 am »

Hi, there! I’m a PH refugee and retired old fart. More later, I have to get ready for a doctor’s appointment.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: