Welcome to Bizarro Amerika!
March 29, 2024, 02:37:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE ONLY POLITICAL FORUM OUT THERE WHOSE ADMIN AND MODS DON'T LIE.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Egypt

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Egypt  (Read 1889 times)
lil mike
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Topic Starter Combination Level 3
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2011, 09:49:35 pm »

Well. I'm sure MLG's camera appreciates your donation!

Now what about this bet? And when are you going to start topics? Sheesh, you've got your own thread here!

The bet:  Nutty is sure that Palin will toss her glasses into the ring to run for President in 2012.  I don't see that.  So if she announces her run by the time of the Republican convention, he wins, which mean I pay the board.  If she doesn't announce by the start of the convention, I win, and same thing, he pays the board.

Of course neither of us want to contribute to the board under current circumstances, so we will probably have to come up with something else, maybe buying beers IRL or something.
Report Spam   Logged
Howey
Administrator
Noob

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2011, 09:14:42 am »

The bet:  Nutty is sure that Palin will toss her glasses into the ring to run for President in 2012.  I don't see that.  So if she announces her run by the time of the Republican convention, he wins, which mean I pay the board.  If she doesn't announce by the start of the convention, I win, and same thing, he pays the board.

Of course neither of us want to contribute to the board under current circumstances, so we will probably have to come up with something else, maybe buying beers IRL or something.

I'm in! Nothing would be better than a meeting of the minds of Our Town congregating together to toast one another!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: